Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 72799 - from Sarah (Ireland) - 2012-12-11
: "looking for german penpals"

Hi,

I am a German teacher to first year students (ages 12-14) in Kilbeggan, Ireland. I have 26 students. I am looking for German students to be e-friends with my students. Any teachers in Germany like to have their class become e friends with my class??

Sarah

72799 -
modify delete 103535 - Reply from Hanna (Germany) - 2015-04-23

Looking for an exchange (probably starting out with e-Mail) with an Irish school. Ages of our students range from 11 to 19. Our school is large (1450 students), and English is taught through all the years.
Please reply if you are interested, and I'll provide more info.
Best wishes
Hanna

72799 -
modify delete 101292 - Reply from Nadja (Germany) - 2014-10-03

Hello,
I teach English and French at the grammar school in Altena, Germany. My first year students love learning English.
My class - 23 students who are 10/11 years old- would like to find English-speaking e- friends.They are extremely motivated to practice their English in such a way. We would like to use English as well as German as the languages of communication.
This e-project could be an interesting and exciting chance for my pupils to test their language proficiency.
I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
Nadja

72799 -
modify delete 97366 - Reply from Natanja (Germany) - 2014-01-09

Hi Sara,
We are a small school in south-west Germany and looking for an Irish school to start a letter exchange with us, to benefit both sides.

The students in question are in year 7, aged around 13-14 years. We have chosen this year group so that their English is already of a high enough standard for a letter exchange. We would ideally like to team up with one of your German classes, in which case our students would write in English, while your students would reply in German. If you do not offer German as a foreign language, we would also be interested in a letter exchange solely in English. As potential topics the letters could cover we thought about everyday life in the other country in particular.

In the future, if the letter exchange scheme is successful, this could be expanded to include other contacts between the learners, such as combining an English lesson via Skype or a smart board, planning a lesson where the students work on tasks together via online chatting programmes, or potentially even organizing an exchange.

Our school is a small secondary school called the Realschule Plus Puderbach, with 300 pupils from grade 5 to 10. Currently, there are 30 teachers. The school is situated rurally, in the Westerwald, in a village. Bigger cities and attractions for sightseeing include Coblenz (50km), Bonn (60km) and Cologne (70km).

We know our students are very keen to learn about everyday life in Ireland, and we hope that such an exchange will enhance their learning. Therefore, we hope that your interest has been caught while reading this short introduction letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Natanja Neitzert, Daniel Jung, Birgit Musubahu
(English department)

72799 -
modify delete 73863 - Reply from Sandra (Germany) - 2013-03-27

Hallo Sarah,

ich bin im Elternrat einer Stadtteilschule in Hamburg und freue mich über eine Kontaktaufnahme. Mein Sohn ist 13 Jahre alt und viielleicht lässt sich ein Projekt mit Deiner Klasse einrichten. Herzliche Grüße!

72799 -
modify delete 72928 - Reply from Eric (Burkina Faso) - 2012-12-27

Hallo! Ich bin student und möchte gern mit deinen Schülern korrespondieren. Deutsch ist mein Lieblingsfach,aber studiere ich jetzt nur Rechtwissenchaft an der Uni. Wenn es kein Problem gibt,schreib mir bald. Eric aus Burkina Faso

72799 -
modify delete 72923 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2012-12-27

Dear Sarah,
I am probably not the right person according to your message but...Maybe you have, among your students, one who could be interested in our request...I am the mum of Martin, french 12 year old student, living near Paris, who is looking for a correspondant to make an exchange this summer.
If you need further details, just write me,
I wish you nice holidays,
Best Regards
Céline

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info