Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 73954 - from Teacher Juliana (Brazil) - 2013-04-05
: "Pen Pals"

Hi Everyone! My students are looking for new pen pals! Their ages are 9-14, beginners! If you are interested, please contact me!

73954 -
modify delete 76037 - Reply from Kiran (France) - 2013-08-26

Hi I'm an English teacher in a semi-private school in France. It is a quite big school and we have both middle and high school. I teach in this levels: 11th, 6th, 7th, 9th and I have almost 30 students per class.
I am keen on finding new pen pals for my students. For the 11th grade we can email but for the younger students I'd prefer snail mails if possible.
Just let me know if you are in and we'll start!
I can't wait to hearing from you (and my students neither!!!)...
Regards,

Kiran

73954 -
modify delete 74073 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2013-04-13

Hi Juliana, I'm another Ania from Poland, so the name and country are like Ania below, but we are not the same person (greetings to her). I teach in a primary school,my pupils are 10-13 years old, they are very excited about possibility to write with kids from Brazil, due to sport of course and opportunity to learn about Brazilian culture and people. Hope to hear from you soon:)

73954 -
modify delete 73976 - Reply from Ibrahima (Senegal) - 2013-04-07

Hello,
My name Ibrahima Diallo, Math teacher at the College of Baba Garage, in the department of Bambey, Diourbel. I am looking for correspondents for my students for cultural exchange, twinning etc.. We are a French institution, but we manage to speak English.
My contacts: barhamadiallo@yahoo.fr
tel: 77 555 24 00

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info