Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 74046 - from Mark (Great Britain) - 2013-04-12
: "Exchange sought for Italian High School student"

My name is Mark Webber. I am a teacher of English as a foreign language living in the UK. The daughter of one of my contacts in Italy, a girl of 17, would like to organise an exchange with a student of a similar age in Ireland so that she can spend a couple of months (roughly) improving her English. I have tried with schools in the UK but they mostly work through agencies or directly with schools abroad and are not interested in privately arranged exchanges. My friends are anxious not to incur too great a cost. I can put you in touch with the family of the girl on demand. Thanks for your interest.

74046 -
modify delete 124434 - Reply from Laura (Italy) - 2018-10-25

Hi, I teach English in a vocational school for catering, cooking and hospitality and we are looking for a partner school to realize an exchange project. Our school is located in the wonderful Tuscan countrysidenear Florence And Rome. We’ ll host you in our dormitory and you will taste our delicious food and wine. If you are interested, or a collegue of yours, please contact me sa soon sa possible. laural@alice.it Best regards.

Laura Liberatori

74046 -
modify delete 110331 - Reply from Sabrina (Italy) - 2016-03-01

Hello Mark,
my name is Sabrina and I am an English teacher in Bologna, Italy.
I am in the same situation your contact in Italy was in 2013: I'm looking for an English family with a girl (possibly studying Italian!) interested in a language exchange with my daughter (14) who is at an A2-level in English. We would love to welcome a nice girl at our home for a couple of weeks either during school term either during holidays.
Could you put me in touch with families interested in an exchange?
Thank you very much for your help,
best wishes,
Sabrina

74046 -
modify delete 74718 - Reply from Mark (Great Britain) - 2013-06-11

The girl whom I was trying to help has now accepted a place on a course in Birmingham. She is no longer seeking an exchange partner. I do not have any other students who are available to engage in exchanges but I hope you find the right person for you. Best wishes, Mark.

74046 -
modify delete 74715 - Reply from Antoine (Ireland) - 2013-06-11

Hi i am from ireland and would like a pen pal from your class maybe an exchange partner

74046 -
modify delete 74226 - Reply from Mark (Great Britain) - 2013-04-20

Thanks for your offer but the girl is hoping to find someone in the UK or Ireland. I hope you find suitable friends for your youngsters.

74046 -
modify delete 74220 - Reply from owusu agyemang (Ghana) - 2013-04-20

Hello am also a teacher and i have kids who need friends

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info