Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 74346 - from ANA GABRIELA (Argentina) - 2013-05-04
: "CULTURAL EXCHANGE"

Hello. I'm an English teacher from ARGENTINA and I'm teaching in a secondary school. My students (aged 14-17) have never experienced talking with people from other countries and this would be a great experience for them. We´re interested in exchanging works, letters, videos and talking via Skype.
I'm looking fordward to hearing from you.
ANA

74346 -
modify delete 110337 - Reply from Evans (Ghana) - 2016-03-01

Hi Ms Gabriela,
I am a primary five teacher in a government school in Ghana. I have 18 pupils; 11 boys one of whom is a special needs child and 7 girls. The pupils are aged 10 to 15. I saw your ad and I am very interested. Please get back to me via e-mail: evansda158@gmail.com or phone: +233509944261. Hope to hear from you soon.

74346 -
modify delete 100123 - Reply from Whilhelmina (India) - 2014-08-29

Dear Teacher,
I teach English and have been teaching students for te last 25 years.We are doing a project on weather and climate withe the BritiSH Council and would like to have a partner with your school
I am interested to exchange mails with your students on weather and climate of Argentina also to know about the cold deserts . Please reply

74346 -
modify delete 97253 - Reply from Yasmina (France) - 2013-12-24

Hi Ana,
I'm YAsmina and I live in France. I've been teaching English for 9 years now and I love the idea of communicationg with people from all over the world. I have 25 students aged 13-14 who could exchange with your students. What do you reckon?
You can email me at minantipersonnelle@yahoo.co.uk
Merry Xmas and Happy NY!

Yasmina

74346 -
modify delete 76352 - Reply from Peter (Germany) - 2013-09-04

Dear Ana Gabriela,

I read your message and was wondering if you are still interested in an exchange. Our School year is about to start next week. I have 25 boys and girls aged 14-16. It would be lovely to hear from you.

Bye Peter

74346 -
modify delete 75651 - Reply from Catherine (USA) - 2013-08-10

Hello,

My name is Catherine Woodcock and I am a World Literature teacher in the state of Florida in the USA. My students are ages 14-17 and have not had much opportunity to travel outside of the USA in their lives. I would love to set up a pen pal exchange with my students and yours so that they may be able to expand their knowledge of the world. If you are interested please let me know!

All the best,

Catherine Woodcock

74346 -
modify delete 75348 - Reply from eve (France) - 2013-07-23

Hello!
I am a French teacher in the South of France (Antibes).
My students could benefit from such an exchange!
I am a young teacher and I would love to exchange via letters, mail,skype or for real.
My high school is interested international exchanges it is its flagship.
I used to work in a grammar school last year and we had an exchange with kids in the USA.

I have 6 classes of 30, but I was thinking about doing the project on a smaller scale (perhaps two classes).

You can contact me at vicinie@gmail.com
Tell me if you are interested.
I hope to hearing from you soon.
Take care.

74346 -
modify delete 74755 - Reply from Gaelle (France) - 2013-06-14

Hello,
I'm a french teatcher and i am interessed for my stydents (15-17years old) from high school in Burgundy.

74346 -
modify delete 74612 - Reply from ŝeyda (Turkey) - 2013-06-01

Hello, I am an student .I 17 years old. be very interested to communicate with a pen friend from an English speaking country. So please let me know!

74346 -
modify delete 74442 - Reply from inge (Austria) - 2013-05-13

Hello, I am an English teacher of a first form of a nursery teacher training college. My students are about 15 years old. Some of them would be very interested to communicate with a penfriend from an English speaking country. So please let me know!

74346 -
modify delete 74387 - Reply from Diane (Jamaica) - 2013-05-10

I'm a teacher of English in Jamaica. My students are within the age range you've stated and we're interested to make contact.

74346 -
modify delete 74382 - Reply from Shaun (USA) - 2013-05-09

I am a high school Spanish teacher in the USA and am interested in connecting my Spanish classroom to a classroom learning English in a Spanish speaking country. I would love to work with you on this project. Please contact me if interested.

74346 -
modify delete 74360 - Reply from kaushi (Sri Lanka) - 2013-05-07

My daughter would like to correspond with one of your students. She is 13 years of age. We are from Sri Lanka.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info