Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 74366 - from Heloise (Korea) - 2013-05-08
: "Pen pal exchange with Korea"

Hello, I am an English teacher working in Jeju island, South Korea.
I have many great students from the ages of 12-15 looking for pen pals (writing in English).
Please let me know if you are interested, as I said I have MANY students, so everyone welcome!

74366 -
modify delete 102452 - Reply from PAULA (Turkey) - 2014-12-16

Hi my name is Paula i am a native teacher in turkey/ istanbul, and i teach all the grades, and i would like to cooparate with your school. thank you

74366 -
modify delete 101221 - Reply from merve (Turkey) - 2014-10-01

hello :)

74366 -
modify delete 97706 - Reply from Iris (USA) - 2014-02-08

Hello my name is iris I live in the US I would love to have a penpal. I speak little Korean and I think this would be a great experience for me and your students. I am looking forward to meeting new people.

74366 -
modify delete 74440 - Reply from Heloise (Korea) - 2013-05-13

Wow! That sounds great!! How many students would you have?

74366 -
modify delete 74428 - Reply from Pictsie (Great Britain) - 2013-05-12

Hi there
I teach English to a group of 11-13 year olds in the north east of England. We are very interested in corresponding with students from your school. I am setting up the 'Teddy Travels' project. The idea being the two schools send a teddy bear to each other and Ted sends regular messages home telling of his experiences abroad. Ted will be photographed with students on visits,in classrooms etc. With our two countries having such diverse cultures it will be a very interesting time! I look forward to hearing from you soon. Very best wishes, Pictsie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info