Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 75864 - from Josefin (Sweden) - 2013-08-19
: "Primary School"

Hi,
I teach English as a foreign language at a Primary School in Sweden. I teach two classes and I would like to find penpals for both classes. The kids are between 10 an 12 years old, number of students 23 and 28.
Regards,
Josefin

75864 -
modify delete 76826 - Reply from Donna (Spain) - 2013-09-18

Hi,

I teach English at an academy here in Vigo, Spain. I'm also looking for pen pals for my students. I have 2 groups aged 11-12.

If you're interested let me know,

Donna.

75864 -
modify delete 76154 - Reply from Gosia (Poland) - 2013-08-28

Hello,
I am a teacher of English from Olsztyn in Poland. I have a penpal club of around 30 students, who are 13 years old. We are looking for the classes to exchange letters in English. If you want your students to write letters with my students please let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you:)
Regards,
Gosia

75864 -
modify delete 76075 - Reply from Christine (Canada) - 2013-08-27

I am a teacher in Québec City and I have 26 students in grade 6 Intensive English. I would love for my students to exchange with other students and put their new English skills to good use in a real context.

75864 -
modify delete 76016 - Reply from Laurence (France) - 2013-08-25

Hi
I have a class of 20 pupils who are 10 years old. I teach English as first foreign langage. I live in Castres in the west South of France near Toulouse. We can write to you by paper or e_mail and we can use web cam.
Laurence

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info