Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 76361 - from Darya (Russia) - 2013-09-05
: "pen pals"

Hello!
I'm an English teacher from Russia, Saint - Petersburg. I would like to find pen pals for my students (13-14 years old). We are ready for e - mail or correspondence exchange. And it would be great to create and do a project together. The history and culture of our country, city and school are really interesting.

76361 -
modify delete 100441 - Reply from Jacqueline (France) - 2014-09-06

Hi,
I'm interested by your post. I'm teaching French in eastern France and I'm looking for penpals for my students, I have two classes of 29 students. They can write in english, german or french. I'd like them to discover how other students live in other countries and to exchange about what they are learning in school.
If you are interested you can mail me, I speak english, russian and french.
Best Regards,
Jacqueline

76361 -
modify delete 96982 - Reply from Gosia (Poland) - 2013-11-25

Hello,
I am a teacher of English from Olsztyn in Poland. I have a penpal club of 17 students, who are 13 years old. We are looking for the classes to exchange letters in English. We want to understand cultural differences around the world. If you want your students to write letters with my students please let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you:)
Regards,
Gosia

76361 -
modify delete 76969 - Reply from Krista (USA) - 2013-09-21

I just started a project-based middle school classroom in the United States (state of Wisconsin). We are studying World Geography this year and would love to correspond with pen pals from around the world. I have approximately 60 students who are 11-13 years old. Please email me back if you are interested!!

76361 -
modify delete 76823 - Reply from Donna (Spain) - 2013-09-18

Hi,

I'm an English teacher in Vigo, Spain and I'm looking for pen pals for my students. I have 2 groups aged 13/14 about 11 or 12 students in total.

Let me know if you're interested.

Donna

76361 -
modify delete 76768 - Reply from Gosia (Poland) - 2013-09-16

Hello,
I am a teacher of English from Olsztyn in Poland. I have a penpal club of around 15 students, who are 13 years old. i can find more students. We are looking for the classes to exchange letters in English. We want to understand cultural differences around the world. If you want your students to write letters with my students please let me know. I am looking forward to hearing from you:)
Regards,
Gosia

76361 -
modify delete 76409 - Reply from Adel Sayed (Spain) - 2013-09-07

Hello there ,
I've just written an ad and I think we can help our respective students .
Just have a look at my ad.
Look forward to hearing from you,
ADEL in Barcelona

76361 -
modify delete 76370 - Reply from Katherine White (USA) - 2013-09-06

I am interested in your add. I teach English to Japanese students about the same age. I was hoping to set up a pen pal program. If you are interested, please send me an email!
Katherine

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info