Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 76491 - from Sonam (India) - 2013-09-09
: "Pen pals for children in the Himalayas."

Hello!
I teach grade 1 under the foot hills of the Himalayas named Sikkim, which is in India. I have 23 children in my class, and their converse and write in English quite well. We have started a unit on letter writing, and while I was making my lesson plan for the week I thought it would be absolutely wonderful if the children could correspond with someone from a different country for various reasons but mainly culture exchange and to get a real life experience of snail mail. The children would be thrilled! I hope to hear from someone soon!

Thank You
Sonam

76491 -
modify delete 108724 - Reply from Natalie (USA) - 2015-10-23

Hi, I have an after school program with grades 1st thru 6th. My kids would love to have pen-pals from all over the world but they really wanted to focus on India.

76491 -
modify delete 102674 - Reply from Laura (Peru) - 2015-01-14

Hi, Sonam. I am from Lima , Peru. Really it's very interesting to find children from tha Himalayas. It sounds exciting!
Please contact me.
Bes wishes
Laura

76491 -
modify delete 77391 - Reply from Elizabeth (USA) - 2013-10-08

I am a second grade teacher in Texas and my class is interested in having a pen pal. Would your class be interested?

76491 -
modify delete 76629 - Reply from sylvie (France) - 2013-09-12

Hello,
I would be so plaesed to correspond with your classroom in English. I have 26 children of 10 years old and we would like to discover your marvellous region.
Please contact me if you don't have any pen pal. I'm aiting for your answer.
Sylvie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info