Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 77157 - from Helen (Great Britain) - 2013-09-28
: "Looking for a Spanish school to visit"

I work in a secondary school in Yorkshire, England. We are looking to run a joint Spanish and P.E. trip to SpaIn this year. We would like a school that would be open to allowing us to visit for a day and play some sports with the pupils. In return, we could offer the same if your school wanted to visit England. The pupils would be 13/14 years old and one of the sports would ideally be football. Our pupils could email/ write letters to each other beforehand to get to know each other before the trip. We would not need the pupils to stay with families as we would stay in a hotel.

77157 -
modify delete 128777 - Reply from Casel (Algeria) - 2021-02-19

I worked at St. Elizabeth Middle School

77157 -
modify delete 128776 - Reply from Casel (Algeria) - 2021-02-19

I'm also a teacher in Yorkshire, where do you work?

77157 -
modify delete 102370 - Reply from MARTA (Spain) - 2014-12-10

Hola Helen,
Tengo una agencia de viajes educativos. Siempre tenemos colegios interesados en el intercambio. Tambien es posible que tus alumnos se alojen en hoteles.
Somos de Santander.
Si aun estás interesados, te ruego me lo comuniques para tratar de organizar algo en el año 2015/2016.
Saludos,
Marta Alava

77157 -
modify delete 97391 - Reply from Marga López (Spain) - 2014-01-12

Good morning,

I'm an English teacher at a secondary school in Mallorca. I have a group of 12-13 year old students (18) and we are looking for penfriends to exchange our impressions. We would also be open to a visit and even to a students exchange in the future. You can visit our website: www.esliceu.com

77157 -
modify delete 97196 - Reply from Assumpta (Spain) - 2013-12-18

Hi! I teach English at a high school in Valencia. We would love to host you during your time in Spain. Do not hesitate in contacting us if you are still trying to find someone.

77157 -
modify delete 97005 - Reply from Daryl (Spain) - 2013-11-27

Hi,
I am an English teacher in Valencia Spain and we are looking for English students for our students to corresponde with by email. We are also planning a trip over to England in April next year.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Daryl

77157 -
modify delete 77348 - Reply from Aurora (Spain) - 2013-10-06

Hola,me llamo Aurora y soy profesora de inglés del instituto Isla de León en San Fernando, Cádiz al sur de España. Estaríamos encantados de recibir a estudiantes británicos en nuestro instituto, de hecho dentro de unas semanas haremos un día de acogida y actividades para unos alumnos de Windermere que vienen a conocer esta zona.
No tenemos página web pero está en proyecto. Un saludo.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info