Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 77290 - from Venera (Russia) - 2013-10-02
: "pen-pals"

Hello! I'm a teacher of English in a small town called Kumertau in Bashkortostan, Russia. I'd like to find pen-friends for my pupils. They are 10-18 years old. They study English as a foreign language. They need a real motivation to continue their English learning. It will give them a good opportunity to practice language and to realize a role of English in the world.

77290 -
modify delete 77909 - Reply from Aline (France) - 2013-11-05

Hi! We're looking for penfriends learning English. Our pupils are 10 to 12 years old, they are at a beginner's level. Does it suit you?We have about 100 of them, but we'd like to have various schools and countries so you're very welcome to write to us. We can be ready during the month of November.

77290 -
modify delete 77784 - Reply from Sherleen (USA) - 2013-10-27

Venera,

I teach students ages 11-12, I would love the opportunity to swap letters with your students.I am planning a lesson on Christmas around the would and this would give them a good resource to trade traditions and help your students with English. I have 112 students, it would not be a problem to break them up into smaller groups. Look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Sherleen

77290 -
modify delete 77651 - Reply from Alice (USA) - 2013-10-17

Hello I am a English native that is learning Russia and would love to pen pal with students. I am still in high school myself.
Alice

77290 -
modify delete 77602 - Reply from Chuck (USA) - 2013-10-15

Hello Venara. My name is Chuck Ragland. I teach 6th grade students in East Texas, USA. Their ages average 11-years-old. We would like to exchange letters with your students. About 15 to 20 students can write to your students who are the same age as ours. In our letters we will share our culture in the United States. We would like to learn about your culture in Russia. We will be studying Russia soon in social studies. This would be a great time for our students to write you with questions about Russia. Let me know if you are interested.

77290 -
modify delete 77298 - Reply from Ibrahima COLY (Senegal) - 2013-10-03

Hiiii dear Venera, how are you? My name is Ibrahima COLY from Senegal and our school will start later and i would like my students to correspond with yours. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon, Ibrahima.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info