Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 77314 - from Angie (Greece) - 2013-10-03
: "Letters"

Hi! I'm an ESL teacher in Greece. I work at a language centre and I'd like to have one of my middle classes (kids aged 12-14) correspond with other students so as to actually use the English language, as well as to make new friends from all around the world. We would prefer snail-mail as it's something we could prepare more easily in the classroom. Please, contact me if you're interested. Thank you in advance.

77314 -
modify delete 102505 - Reply from nurbanu (Turkey) - 2014-12-23

Hi! I work in a high school in Zonguldak Turkiye as an English teacher. My students also want penfriends.they are 15 years old.If you accept, it will be really interesting..
Thanks in advance:)

77314 -
modify delete 97182 - Reply from tina (USA) - 2013-12-17

Would your class be interested in exchanging art postcards with my art class of middle/high schoolers? Their levels in art are primarily beginner. Any material/media will work on a postcard sized paper. Notes written on the back of the postcards would be a bonus for us! The kids I teach come from low income/single parent homes and do not experience anything close to corresponding with other countries. It would be an AMAZING experience for them! If interested please contact me: ccalabrese-stone@scsssd.net

77314 -
modify delete 77659 - Reply from Fátima (Portugal) - 2013-10-17

Hello! I'm an English teacher in a village near Lisbon, in the south-east of Portugal. I've got over 50 students of 12-14 years old. They need to improve their reading and writing skills in English and they are intetested in learning about other cultures.We could exchange letters in English.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Fátima
mariafatimaserra@gmail.com

77314 -
modify delete 77319 - Reply from Crystal (USA) - 2013-10-04

Hi Angie,

My name is Crystal Johnson and I teach in Kwigillingok, Alaska. I have a group of 14 and 15 year old students that are very interested in connecting with other people from across the world. Kwig is a small village that has no roadways. The only way in and out is by bushplane or boat in the summer months.

If you are interested in this exchange, please let me know. I am excited to hear from you.

Best,
Crystal E Johnson
crystal_johnson@lksd.org

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info