Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 78179 - from Bhavini (India) - 2013-11-18
: "Penfriends for my students - India"

Hello everyone! My name is Bhavini, I run an English reading program in 15 schools in Tamil Nadu, South India. About 30 children (12-14) in three schools are interested in making penfriends with children around the world who are also learning English. They are quite excited about this project, and would like to correspond via written letters (snail mail) only. Their level of English is average, so we're looking to connect with other English learners and improve together. :) Please do email me if you are interested, we would like to start the correspondence immediately. Hugs from India! :)

78179 -
modify delete 128051 - Reply from Alecio (France) - 2020-07-27

Dear collegue,

My name is Alecio and I'm an English teacher in a collège in Northern France, teaching pupils from 12 to 15 years old. I am looking for a simple and informal cultural exchange in English on a free virtual platform (Padlet, Drive, you name it...) with any class in the world to let pupils introduce themselves in English, talk about their school, their favourite singers, post pictures of their timetables, etc.

If you are interested in running such an exchange in the coming 2019-20 school year, please e-mail me at : alecio.gomesrodrigues@gmail.com

78179 -
modify delete 98407 - Reply from Aimee (USA) - 2014-05-01

I have about 40 students between the ages of 12-14 that would love to learn more about the Indian Culture.

78179 -
modify delete 97629 - Reply from Kathryn (Australia) - 2014-01-31

Hello,

If you are still interested, I have a Year 10 Geography class in Australia who would love to start a pen pal exchange with you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kathryn

78179 -
modify delete 97103 - Reply from Claudia (France) - 2013-12-06

Hello from France,I have just read you have already found another french colleague... but I would be nevertheless mostly interested in providing to my pupils (12-15 years old) the chance to exchange letters with Indian pupils! Let me know if you are interested with another French partner ! Here are a few informations :
Miss Claude Gay, teacher in French Language & Literature
Collège de Serres
Chemin du Château
05700 SERRES
FRANCE
My pupils are fond of mail art and might write beautiful calligraphied letters!
Sincerely Yours,
Claudia

78179 -
modify delete 96987 - Reply from Bhavini (India) - 2013-11-25

Hello Catherine! Sorry for not replying sooner. I have replied to your email. I'm quite excited. :)

78179 -
modify delete 96980 - Reply from Catherine (France) - 2013-11-25

Hi Bhavini!
It's Catherine again. Still trying to organize our children's correspondance. Maybe you didn't get my last message... It was about the ages. So, if your pupils are matched with a class of 25 students, aged 13, is that ok? I can have a few pupils writing 2 letters if you have 30. They are all very enthusistic about exchanging with Indian teenagers!
What do you think? You can send me the list of your students by email and the address of your school and we can start writing!
Can't wait to hear from you!
Bye,
Catheine

78179 -
modify delete 96911 - Reply from Catherine (France) - 2013-11-21

Hi Bhavini!
I'm Catherine, from France. I teach English in a Junior High School. Some of my pupils would really enjoy exchanging letters in English with teenagers from India. If you're still interested, let me know!
Bye!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info