Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 8291 - from ALIEU (Singapore) - 2006-02-05
: "I NEED PEN FRIEND S"

I NEED FRIENDS FOR MY TEACHERS AND MY PUPILS WE ARE IN A PRIMARY SCHOOL.

8291 -
modify delete 76567 - Reply from rajesh (India) - 2013-09-11

hi i

8291 -
modify delete 73131 - Reply from Yaël (France) - 2013-01-15

We are an holiday center (we receve the childrens only the wensday and during the holidays). We are looking for penfriends (ages 6 to 12) to discover the world and having new friends.

8291 -
modify delete 44467 - Reply from penny (USA) - 2012-06-03

Hi- I am a second grade teacher (ages 7/8) in New Hampshire in the US. I am looking for a classroom on another continent to skype with as well as to email (student to student). Let me know if you are interested!

8291 -
modify delete 37796 - Reply from Jamie (USA) - 2010-12-31

Hi. I teach first grade (6-7 year olds) in Lady Lake, Florida USA. I am looking for pen pals for my students. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

8291 -
modify delete 34893 - Reply from Karine (France) - 2010-07-15

Hello!

My name is Karine. I saw your message and I would like to know if you are still looking for penfriends for your pupils. I have a daughter which will be 10 years old on september and I am looking for penfriend for her and from her age. Is your message still valid? You can answer me at karine.lkn@gmail.com.

PS: I forgot to tell your that we come from Madagascar but we live in France.
Bye!

8291 -
modify delete 32754 - Reply from Oradee Bunchaliaw (Thailand) - 2009-12-10

How do you do? Let me introduce myself.My name Oradee Bunchaliaw.My nick name's Ni. I'm twenty years old.I live in Thailand.I study at Chonburi vocational college.Would you mind if I want to know you?Thank you,nice to meet you.

8291 -
modify delete 28922 - Reply from Pami rani (India) - 2009-02-01

I am a teacher for the past (2o years) 2decades.Subjects,,, Englsih Maths, Science and creative art. I have a passion for teahcing and specially the primary students ,, bearing in mind to build up their fondation thoroughly strong , eventually making their path smooth and things eaiser for future . this enables them to place themselves on the fast track of challenges.

8291 -
modify delete 27973 - Reply from Dionna (USA) - 2008-11-23

My daughter is 6 years old and would love a pen pal. Just let me know where to send a letter to and I will send it.

Thanks

8291 -
modify delete 26998 - Reply from Ms.Mary (Ecuador) - 2008-09-24

Hi,I'm a singaporean English teacher who has been working in a school in Quito- Ecuador. I speak English and Spanish and this year I am searching for a school who would like to exchange letters with some of our primary students .
Our school is not that big but I could have certain groups joined. The grades I have in mind for this project are: Primary one, two , three and four.
In total there will be like 42 students. Please let me know, it will be really nice and great to be able to keep in touch with you all. We can do it by the traditional way, and we can also exchange photos, postcards, keychains and so many other things.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Our spanish teachers over here will be eager to learn some English, we can have our teachers exchange some letters too. :)

8291 -
modify delete 25533 - Reply from Ms.Mary (Ecuador) - 2008-06-28

Hi I'm a singaporean English Teacher who has been working and living in Quito-Ecuador. I am also the coordinator of the English department in an elementary school over here . Our next school year will start in 2 months , more and less in September . We will be interested in having your primary students keep in touch with ours.We will have our primary one, two, three and four students be part of this program. If you are interested in having any of these groups write letters with your kids please mail me . Hope to hear from you soon ,it will be great to have my latinoamerican students know more about Singapore, take care .
Best Wishes, Ms. Mary

8291 -
modify delete 21756 - Reply from Nina (Canada) - 2007-10-19

Hello.

Are you interested in collaborating to create pen pals? I have grade 6 students who are interested. Please let me know.

8291 -
modify delete 21555 - Reply from papou (Togo) - 2007-10-10

Very happy to correspond.
Je suis très content de correspondre.

8291 -
modify delete 19215 - Reply from sandra (Argentina) - 2007-05-19

I teach English as a second language in an Institute in Argentina. Would you like to exchange e-mails with us?
Sturreiro@redsarmiento.com.ar

8291 -
modify delete 17151 - Reply from Christine (Taiwan) - 2007-02-01

Hi,

My name is Christine Hong, a Taiwanese English teacher in Chung-Wen Elementary School of Chia-Yi City. My colleague and I are searching for partner classes for students to have collaborated English learning experience through internet (ICT).

There are many free learning spaces on the internet (such as epals and APEC Cyber Academy). Students can do online chating using English or write English e-mails. If you have any other better ideas for collaborate learning, we would also be willing to cooperate with you if we can.

Please reply asap if you are interested. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Christine Hong
Chung-Wen Elementary School
No. 241 Chuei-yang Rd.
Chiayi City, Taiwan 600
R.O.C.
http:\\www.cwes.cy.edu.tw\
e-mail1: cyit139@yahoo.com.tw
e-mail2: hongmj@mail.cy.edu.tw

8291 -
modify delete 16158 - Reply from Yoga (USA) - 2006-12-06

Hi
I am Yoga living in USA and teach MATH. I am looking penpal teachers who collect stamps. I collect used stamps all over world. Waiting to hear from anybody who collect stamps.

YogaR

8291 -
modify delete 10542 - Reply from rachid idouinkhir (Morocco) - 2006-06-16

hi, how are u ? i'm rachid idouinkhir , age of 24 years old i got my masters in English Literature this year, also i can speak 3 langauges , arabic, french and English , very well
i want to be teacher in china and teach english and arabic and french too, i have some experience in teaching .
i hope u get my invitation and email in serouse way

here is my home adresse : BLOCK 80 N° 06
SIDI BERNOUSSI
CASABLANCA
MOROCCO
PHONE NUMBER: 0021267521830

8291 -
modify delete 10122 - Reply from Sharon (Australia) - 2006-05-25

I have a group of students interested in exchanging letters with students from different countries around the world. If you are interested please email me.

8291 -
modify delete 9468 - Reply from rosemarie (Philippines) - 2006-04-21

hi. i am looking for snail mail pen pals for my nephews and niece. they are Michael , 13 years old, Matthew, 8 years old and Faye Marie, 11 years old. their address is 28 Bonifacio St., 6000 Cebu City, Philippines

8291 -
modify delete 8859 - Reply from NCHUKIKANG Godfrey (Cameroon) - 2006-03-09

I am a graduate from the Advanced Teachers' Training College - University of Yaounde 1. I teach mathematics and additional and/or further mathematics to form 4 and 5 and, Lower and Upper Sixth Science students. I am a Cameroonian and I love exchange words with interested teachers in your school. I am waiting to read from them.

8291 -
modify delete 8614 - Reply from figen (Turkey) - 2006-02-24

Hi!I'm an English Teacher at a primary school in Turkey.I want to some penfriends for my students.They are 10-12 years old.If your students also want to penfriends,they can write to eachother. I'd like them to improve their English and learn about other countries'cultures. But they can just write letters .If you are interested, contact me please.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info