Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 96962 - from Mina (Greece) - 2013-11-24
: "Penpals from Greece"

Well, hi again!

I own a language school in Greece. Some groups of my students have started exchanging letters with kids from around the world but now I have some more kids who were excited at the prospect of having new penfriends.
7 kids (aged 8 - 9) they've been learning English for two years so their English is quite basic but they are so enthusiastic about the whole project.
15 kids (aged 13 - 14) they've been learning English for 6- 7 years.
If you are interested, send me an e-mail,

Look forward to hearing from you,
Mina

96962 -
modify delete 101616 - Reply from Ann (Kenya) - 2014-10-24

Hi,am Ann am from kenyan,though mine is not a schoo but a neighbourhood that has kids that's wants penpals....my address is Ann mumbi p.o box 51312(00200)Nairobi Kenya...hoping to hear from you soon.

96962 -
modify delete 97183 - Reply from Tina (USA) - 2013-12-17

Hi! Would your class of older students be interested in exchanging art postcards with my art class? I have very small groups of middle school/high school students (13-16) who would be really excited to exchange with another country! we can also write on the back of the postcards - i think that would be great! I work in a Special Needs school district - my students have learning/behavioral disorders but are so great! They are so eager to do something like this! if interested please email me at: ccalabrese-stone@scsssd.net. Thank you!

96962 -
modify delete 97060 - Reply from sandra (France) - 2013-12-03

JE suis la maman de Eva 6 ans , nous recherchons une classe anglais ou des enfants qui souhaite progresser en Français et communiquer avec ma fille Eva , il est possible d'echanger avec Nathan 11 ans MON PLUS ET Lisa 9 ans , nous voulons partager nos culture et apprendre la langue merci

96962 -
modify delete 97044 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2013-12-02

I teach second grade 7-8 year olds in the State of Utah in the USA/ We would love to correspond with another country and learn how they celebrate Christmas. We hope to hear from your students.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info