Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97061 - from Ulrika (Sweden) - 2013-12-03
: "Pen pals requested"

Hi,
I'm a Swedish teacher, teaching English to 5th graders in Sweden. The pupils are 27 and they are 10-11 years old.
We would very much like to exchange letters with another class, preferably english speaking.
Best regards,
Ulrika Olsson

97061 -
modify delete 97317 - Reply from Edina (Zambia) - 2014-01-05

Dear Fellow teacher,

It is nice to see your advert. I am also a teacher of Grade 5 pupils whose age range is 8 - 11 years. If you are still looking for penpals, it will be nice if we can get in touch and link our pupils. Other details will be communicated when you reply.

Best wishes!

Edinah Harah

CONTACT DETAILS:

Ng'ombe PTA Schoo,
Plot 52/01, Magoye Road
Private Bag E14,
Lusaka, Zambia

Phone: +2609 7544 5744
E-mail: ngombelane@yahoo.com

97061 -
modify delete 97295 - Reply from Mark (Austria) - 2014-01-02

Hi Ulrika,

If you are looking for penpals for your class, we are interested. I am a teacher in NSW, Australia. I have a class of students the same ages as your students and about 28 students. If you are still interested email me and we can get a writing program started.Check out out schhol website as well.

Mark Boronski
Lismore South Public School

97061 -
modify delete 97174 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2013-12-17

Hello,

I am teaching in a class of “cm1 cm2” ages (9-11) in France.
I prepare a project entitled “musical world tour ” with my 24 pupils.

We would like to know the culture, the habit, the customs and the traditional songs several countries throughout the world.

Would you be interested to exchange with our class as from January?

Best regards,

97061 -
modify delete 97064 - Reply from Roxana (USA) - 2013-12-03

Hi, I am a bilingual teacher assistant from Florida. I am currently serving in a multicultural club with our 5th graders in St. Petersburg, Florida and we would like to start a penpal to learn about other cultures and countries. Our students speak english and other languages. it would be great for them to help your students to practice English and for them to learn about your culture and learn some words in your language too. I hope I can hear from you soon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info