Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97199 - from Jack (New Zealand) - 2013-12-18
: "Penpals inglés/español English/Spanish"

Hola, soy profesor de Bachillerato Internacional (IB) en Auckland, Nueva Zelanda. Mi clase de 7 estudiantes (chicos y chicas) lleva un año estudiando español y les gustaría comunicarse con otros estudiantes de la misma edad (15 - 18 años). Podemos comunicarnos en inglés/español para que los estudiantes practiquen el idioma que están aprendiendo.
Buscamos una clase de 15 - 18 años, hispanohablantes de cualquier país para empezar en febrero 2014. Por favor, no dudéis en poneros en contacto conmigo.

Hello, I am a Spanish teacher of International Baccalaureate in Auckland, New Zealand. My class of 7 students (boys and girls) has been studying Spanish for one year and they would like to communicate with other students of the same age (15 - 18). We could communicate in English and Spanish so our students can practice their language of study.
We're looking for a class of native Spanish speakers of the same age in any country looking to start in February 2014. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

97199 -
modify delete 123879 - Reply from Maica (Spain) - 2018-09-24

Hi,

I'm an EFL Teacher in Barcelona, Spain. My students can correspond in English, and they are eager to improve their literacy skills. Are you still searching for pen pals?

All the best,

Maica

97199 -
modify delete 110085 - Reply from Marie-Eve (Peru) - 2016-01-31

Hi!
I'm Marie-Eve. I'm French and I teach English in the Franco-Peruvian school of Lima, Peru.
I'm looking for penpals for my pupils.
We'd like to exchange in English about our daily life and about our country (depending on the level of the group we choose). This year I'll have many different age groups so we might be able to work something out.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Marie-Eve.

97199 -
modify delete 102014 - Reply from Tania (Spain) - 2014-11-14

Hello. I believe it's now too late, but just in case...
I teach English in a secondary school in Madrid, Spain, and I have a big group of 32 Spanish students looking for penpals to write to in English. They are 13-15 years old, and they have quite a good level, intermediate, some better than others. They are really looking forward to having a pen pal. they could write in English and receive letters in Spanish, it's always harder to write. we could do emails too, as i'm not sure how long a letter would take from NZ to Spain... ;)
Let me know if interested.

97199 -
modify delete 98096 - Reply from alexia (New Caledonia) - 2014-03-21

hola, soy también profe de español en Nueva Caledonia, acabo de leer tu mensaje y a nosotros nos gustaría organizar un viaje con alumnos franceses aprendiendo el español. Buscamos una clase de 15 a 18 años que estudian el francés y el español. hasta luego

97199 -
modify delete 97373 - Reply from faten (Tunisia) - 2014-01-10

hola soy Faten una profesora de espanol en Tunez y precisamente en Sousse una ciudad costera . tengo alumnos entre 16/15 y me gustaria que intercambien una correspondencia con otros alumnos de otras cilturas y hasta porque no tratar de realizar un hermanamiento entre colegios .gracias

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info