Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97807 - from ifat (Israel) - 2014-02-17
: "Pen - pal from Israel"

Hello,
My name is Ifat and I teach English, as a second language, in a Primary school, ages 10-12. I would love to correspond with a class of the same ages, all over the world.

Thank you,
Ifat

97807 -
modify delete 101526 - Reply from Isabelle (USA) - 2014-10-19

Hi, ifat. I am running a Pen Pal in Israel 'chug' for our Hebrew School children (5 boys and 3 girls) here in the USA and I am looking for a teacher willing to engage in such a project. Age group 6 - 13 y.o. Thank you.

97807 -
modify delete 98609 - Reply from clizia (Italy) - 2014-06-02

I'm an italian teacher with two classes aged 9 and looking for schools around the world fon any kind of exchange.

97807 -
modify delete 97879 - Reply from Nina (USA) - 2014-02-24

Hello!

I am the homeschooling parent of a 10-year-old whom we are raising with exposure to many languages. English is her primary language, but Hebrew is a language she has been hearing all her life. Nevertheless, she knows it mostly passively. I'm wondering whether there might be a few of your students interested in corresponding with her following a rule of half and half, i.e. half of the letter in each language?

She is interested in fiction writing, in reading (especially literature and historical fiction), and music, especially opera. She also loves classical and baroque music and is becoming more interested in folk music. Any kids with similar interests?

I realize that you were hoping for a whole classroom full, and I can't offer that, but my daughter has been asking for a pen-pal or pen-pals. I think she'd be delighted to correspond with a few kids, but I can't honestly imagine her keeping up with more than 5. Like most homeschoolers, she has friends ranging in age from a couple of years younger than herself to adult, but most of her kid friends are between 9 and 12.

Anyway, if this is of interest, please let me know.

97807 -
modify delete 97872 - Reply from ifat (Israel) - 2014-02-22

Hi,
The name of my school is "Atarim" in Rishon Lezion, Israel.
This is my e-mail: ifat112@gmail.com.
Let's close all the deatils by e- mails. Waiting for your mail
IFAT

97807 -
modify delete 97871 - Reply from Frank (Ghana) - 2014-02-22

Hello friend,
Thank you so much for your letter.
I have a beautiful schoolin Ghana in a town called AGONA SWEDRU.
I want the children in my school to write to the children in your school.The school is on facebook as ''ALOLITES UNTO SUCH''. You can view pictures of the school. I am a teacher myself. I teach 8-12 years kids. I teach English since 1988.

97807 -
modify delete 97822 - Reply from ifat (Israel) - 2014-02-18

Hi Sophie,

I'd love to correspond with your students. Where are you from - Africa ?

Ifat

97807 -
modify delete 97813 - Reply from Sophie (French Guiana) - 2014-02-18

Hello,

My name is Sophie.
I teach English in a primary school. I have 3 classes. The children are between 9 and 11 years old.
I'm looking for a class for them to write in English.
They are very excited about it.
I'm waiting for your answer.
Thanks a lot,

Sophie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info