Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97976 - from Alvina (Ukraine) - 2014-03-09
: "pen-friends wanted :)"

Hello!

I'm a teacher of English in college, my students aged 14 to 18, mostly girls. They learn English and they'd be happy to have penpals from other countries to share culture, activities, cards, etc. It would be great to share real letters.

Thanks, Alvina.

97976 -
modify delete 109121 - Reply from Andrey (Greece) - 2015-11-09

Hello I saw your ad and I'm very interested in talking to one of your students.(I have Lower certificate ) I'm from Greece but also i am half Russian so i can speak Russian too , for this way it will be very comfortable for your students.I am 17 years old and a senior in high school. I love sports animals movies music graffiti parkour and many more. Please let me know if your interested thanks!

97976 -
modify delete 98425 - Reply from Mackenzie (USA) - 2014-05-05

Hello,
My name is Mackenzie and I am 17 years old. I am looking for international schools to participate in a global project. Students from various schools would be asked to respond to prompt (i.e. What is your favorite country to travel to?) and submit their short writings to a website I am working on designing. Everyone from different schools could read responses from students living all over the world! The new website would be an offshoot of my informational website, www.learntravelart.com. What do you think?

97976 -
modify delete 98157 - Reply from Roberto (Mexico) - 2014-03-29

Hey,

I'm a 16 year old student, I'd love to cooperate with you, I speak Spanish(my mother tongue) and I'm actually a half-time English teacher here in Mexico City. I'm very friendly and would love to have pen-pals from all over the world. Please contact me if you're interested =)

Regards,
Roberto

97976 -
modify delete 98113 - Reply from yassmina (Morocco) - 2014-03-22

hello , my name is yassmine I am a 15 year old student , I saw your ad and I was very interested , I would love to have a penpal to write letter to ... I speak 3 languages and have many hobbies. I would be very glad and honored to be a part of your program .
waiting for your respond
sincerely : Faiza yassmine

97976 -
modify delete 98008 - Reply from Isabel (Poland) - 2014-03-10

hi
i would like to cooperate with you...
send me some info
we are from poland

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info