Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 98388 - from Fey Clark (Great Britain) - 2014-04-27
: "College project - email and letter exchanges."

Hi I teach students aged between 16-18 years who are studying towards early childhood studies qualifications in Northern Ireland.This year we have begun linking with international schools to gain some insight into children's culture, education and hobbies. We would love to develop this further and build on further relationships where we can get to know other cultures and correspond throughout the year.

As part of this project and to support my own students studies we are looking to develop some links where my students can send over some of our own learning resources and to swap ideas. Our main aim here is for primary schooling links.

Our hope is to build on these relationships with the possibility of coming out to visit some schools over the next two-three years to gain new experiences.

We are happy for both short term and long term exchanges - all will be useful for my students studies.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from other teachers soon!

98388 -
modify delete 119185 - Reply from Sonam (India) - 2017-10-13

Hello!

This is in response to your requirement that we too, are interested in initiating one such collaboration and in exposing our students to a completely innovating and enriching program like this. I am an English Language Teacher in a private school in Delhi, India and teach students of 14-18 age group.
Kindly update me on the same and let me know what next shall follow in terms of formalities.

Regards

Thank you

98388 -
modify delete 117114 - Reply from Bénédicte (France) - 2017-08-06

Hello!
I'm an English teacher in a high school in Strasbourg, East of France. My students are between 14 and 18. I'dl ove to find them somme penpals, if you're still interested. We could use different devices to communicate.
Let me know if you're still interested, that would be great for them!
Thanks a lot,and hope to hear from you soon
bénédicte

98388 -
modify delete 115961 - Reply from Claudia (Italy) - 2017-04-28

Hi there, I am an English teacher in a Comprehensive school in Italy. I actually teach to 11-14 year olds, but in our school we have students from 3 to 14. So I think an exchange with us could suit your needs, since our students might take advantage from the correspondence in English, while yours could experience teaching and learning to young kids through workshops in our school during stays. We could host students and teachers, and it would be gorgeous to arrange exchanges. Let me know, Claudia

98388 -
modify delete 107838 - Reply from Rita (Italy) - 2015-09-17

Hello ! I would like to find a school partner for a project and exchange in GB. My pupils are 15-16 years old and are very interested in such an experience. My school"Liceo for foreign Languages and Human sciences", is situated in Locri, a town by the Jonian sea in Calabria, South Italy. The curriculum is focused on English, French and Spanish. I'm looking forward an answer from you and information about your school.

98388 -
modify delete 107188 - Reply from chantal Lassier (France) - 2015-08-31

Hello,
I'm a French teacher from a secondary school based in the South West of France, near the Pyrenees area. I'm looking for penpals for my students aged 15-16 to exchange mails, send letters and /or swap information about topics we could agree on.They are 35... What do you think?
I 'm totally open to any idea...
My best regards. Chantal

98388 -
modify delete 103682 - Reply from Assumpta (Spain) - 2015-05-11

Hi,

I teach kids aged 12-18 at a school in Valencia (Spain). We'd love to find partners and exchange e-mails or letters to get to know each other (our everyday life, hobbies, culture, traditions, etc.) and why not? we'd be delighted if we could visit each other one day and stay with English native speakers families, learn together and go sightseeing.
If you are still interested in finding Spanish people, do not hesitate to contact me at assumptames@gmail.com. See you soon!

98388 -
modify delete 99817 - Reply from Hermann (Ivory Coast) - 2014-08-21

hello,excuse me my message is in french but you can write us in english or in french.
je suis Hermann, président d'un réseau d'étudiants et élèves(club Master)en collaboration avec les enseignants et plus de 60 écoles en Cote d'Ivoire.
je suis donc intéressé par votre annonce car cela permettra à nos étudiants et élèves d'échanger , de partager et de découvrir les tiens, leurs valeurs socioculturelles et intellectuelles.
j'attends impatiemment votre réponse.

cdlt
Hermann

98388 -
modify delete 98409 - Reply from Landisoa (Madagascar) - 2014-05-02

hello
we are a school that is located 17km northwest of Antananarivo and we are interested in your project. we are at your disposal if you want now contact us. the pleasure to read and rewrite
Landisoa

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info