Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 98505 - from Fabián (Argentina) - 2014-05-21
: "College project - letter exchanges - English/Spanish"

Hello everyone! My name is Fabián Posco. I am a teacher at High School in Buenos Aires. It's a commercial school where I have 20 students in third year and we would like to swap some letters from the students of your school and ours. I am planning to give my students some topics in which they are interested in so that we can exchange basic topic of their interests. They should be students learning English as a second language or students learning spanish. I'd like you to ask your students what they are willing to write about so that we can start our school project. Keep in touch. Fabián

98505 -
modify delete 98561 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2014-05-29

Hi Fabian :) My name is Ania, I'm a teacher in Polish gimnasium and if you are willing to send some letters to my pupils, I am sure they will reply to your students very fast. We dont speak Spanish but having an international friend is something really wonderful so if you are interested in Polish culture, please tell me and I will organize all in Poland. I teach art here and I am a painter :) Hope you are great today, have a nice day :)
Ania from Poland

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info