Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 99138 - from Miri (Israel) - 2014-07-15
: "penpal project"

Hello
I teach English as second language to pupils from 9-12 and I would really like to do some kind of project together with teachers and schools all around the world.

99138 -
modify delete 109279 - Reply from Erika (USA) - 2015-11-18

HI My name is Erika and I run an After School Program with students in Kinder all the way to 8th grade. We would love to be pen pals. Please let me know what you think, we will have so much fun. Thanks!

99138 -
modify delete 101525 - Reply from Isabelle (USA) - 2014-10-19

Hi, Miri. I am running a Pen Pal 'chug' with some children of our Hebrew School and we are looking for Postal Penpals to correspond with in Hebrew/English age 6 - 13.

99138 -
modify delete 99630 - Reply from francine (Congo) - 2014-08-13

hello i am francine from congo brazza i teach english to the pupils of 3to 6 yrs and i wanted to have the exchange with english teachers from israel.thanks

99138 -
modify delete 99337 - Reply from javen (USA) - 2014-07-25

I teach middle school social studies to 7th graders aged 12-14 and am looking for pen pals from other countries to help them in understanding cultures from around the world. Please let me know if you would be interested in becoming pen pals with my students.

99138 -
modify delete 99184 - Reply from séverine (France) - 2014-07-17

Hello Miri,

I just read your message and I try to give you an other adress mail but it may be a mistake because i am not sure that you received my messages. My students will love to make pen pals with your students and discover your country, your traditions and culture so I give you my adress on this website : stournoy@orange.fr
Hope to hear from you soon
séverine

99138 -
modify delete 99178 - Reply from Miri (Israel) - 2014-07-17

Severine
I sent you a couple of emails but something is wrong with the email address you gave.
I would love to do a project with you.
Hope to hear from you soon
Miri

99138 -
modify delete 99153 - Reply from séverine (France) - 2014-07-16

Hello,
Our class project this year focuses on five continents. I'm interested by your announce because we would like to establish a correspondence by mail and email to discover the wealth of your country et make you discover France. I will have about 26 students, from 10 to 11 years old. I will be glad to set up such a correspondence (maybe try a process as Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown). Best regards and hope to hear from you. Séverine T

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info