Forum about Jobs - Photographer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 32316 - from Amaryllis , 15 y.o. (FRA) - 2016-06-13
Photographer : ""Landscape photos""

Hi everyone! I'm french and of course I'm not a professional photographer, but my father is, so I have some experience. I'd love to exchange with people from around the world, photographies from other cities and landscapes to discover new countries! Maybe to talk about these pictures and why not learn new languages and become friends? So here is my idea, hope some people will be interested and feel free to respond!

32316 -
modify delete 33758 - Reply from Liv , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2017-03-12

I love to do photography too! I would love it if we talked more about our countries and show some pictures we have taken.

32316 -
modify delete 33071 - Reply from Ernest (SRI) - 2016-11-08

Hi

I am a retired geography teacher from sri lanka and wish to start a project that benefit students and students with disabilities in France who is capable in arts/crafts to exhibit at exhibitions/ cultural shows music and dance organized by school authorities in other countries. The project will help students in your country to display /demonstrate his/her talents at overseas events and will create opportunities for fundraising for their activities/ and for the school. It is purely a free programme I have designed.
Similarly there should be an opportunity to display talents of overseas students in your country too
If you like to join or support the student project by coordination and wish send more details on your reply including my contact details please

thank you

Ernest Goonetilleke

sri lanka

email crawleyms@hotmail.com

Forum about Jobs - Photographer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info