Forum about Jobs - Writer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 39486 - from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2021-03-09
Writer : "Prologue to my Warriors fanfiction"

It was late leaf-bare and Leafstar and the remaining Lake cats walked warily through the snow.

"This shouldn't have happened," Leafstar thought.

Darktail and his Kin had won, and all survivors had either been captured or forced to flee the Lake. WindClan had fallen, and RiverClan's numbers had been greatly reduced. The traveling cats were mostly of ThunderClan, SkyClan, and RiverClan. They were traveling to a place that Jayfeather had heard about in a dream. It was a well-protected mountain valley to the northeast of the Tribe of Rushing Water's territory, where prey was abundant and danger was scarce. However, the cats had also been warned that in the valley.

"How much longer will we be traveling, Leafstar? The elders are tired and the kits are getting hungry", a dark ginger she-cat asked, her green eyes glazed over with exhaustion.

"Not much longer, Squirrelstar", Leafstar responded, "Look! I can see the valley!", she added. The mountain peaks that the cats had been navigating for almost a moon had lowered into a vast, forested valley. Two frozen rivers flowed downhill, eventually joining to empty into a lake at the tripoint with another river.

Finally, after almost two moons of travel, the Lake cats had arrived at the valley. There was one problem, though.

They had run into a patrol.

"This is MistClan territory!", a voice screeched before a weight flung itself onto Leafstar, digging its claws into her sides. Fortunately, Leafstar's deputy, Hawkwing was able to pounce on the other cat and scare it away before any serious damage could be done.

She leaped back up, claws bared, just in time to see a small, streamlined, light grey tabby tom run away into the winter mist. Heartbeats later, the Lake cats were surrounded by glaring eyes and puffed fur. Clearly outnumbered, they had no choice but to flee. A flurry of paw-steps told Leafstar that these "MistClan" cats were giving pursuit.

39486 -
modify delete 39670 - Reply from Juliana (CAN) - 2021-04-15

I love this! Even though I haven't read the Warriors series yet, I'm definitely interested after reading your piece! Keep on writing! 🤗

39486 -
modify delete 39487 - Reply from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2021-03-09

*That other cats lived in the valley

Stupid autocorrect.

Forum about Jobs - Writer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info