Forum about Sport - Soccer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 27112 - from Olivia , 11 y.o. (USA) - 2020-10-19
Soccer : "Soccer! : )"

I really like playing soccer! I have been playing since I was 4. I enjoy everything, but being a goalie is sometimes really stressful because I feel like everyone is counting on you. I used to only really play goalie but I now play defence. But, I am thinking of, after quarantine, playing as right-side midfielder so I can get to score goals. Tbh I have never really scored a goal, although I might have when I was little, because I am always not playing midfielder. What do you think is the best position in soccer?

27112 -
modify delete 27475 - Reply from Jorge , 10 y.o. (PRT) - 2021-11-02

I think the most important position is middle back because you have the responsibility of being second goalie but with no hands.

27112 -
modify delete 27212 - Reply from Oli , 12 y.o. (FRA) - 2021-01-09

Hi! I prefer defense.

27112 -
modify delete 27176 - Reply from Olivia (USA) - 2020-12-17

That's cool! Yeah I have only tried out stricker once. One of my favorite things that has happened to me is when I saved 5 goals in a row and we won.

27112 -
modify delete 27156 - Reply from Océ (CAN) - 2020-11-24

Personally, I just play goalie and defense. So I can't say what position is the best because I did try out all the position. But the level of stress is totally different from goalie to defense like you said in your text. However, since I turned 14 the girls on my team had grown way too mean. So I landed, but I miss this sport so much. And for you, what is your favorite thing that happen in one of your match?

Forum about Sport - Soccer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info