- Optional filter -
see also :
Blogs for kids
& teachers
Select forum:
Display option :
Text search :
#REF :

Would you like to talk about your favourite animal? (advices, experience...)
Click here and insert your own message!

modify delete 30670 - from Maureen232 , 14 yrs (France) - 2015-12-14
Yak - "Yack power"

My favorite animal is the unicorn and not the yack but I don't find "unicorn" on the list... I like the idea that some people have yaks !

30670 -
modify delete 31963 - Reply from Hubert220 , 12 yrs (USA) - 2016-12-24

Unicorns are extinct now due to the greedy nature of humans and the unicorn's lack of libido. Learn to like an animal that's better than that like the yak, Marcus.

modify delete 27621 - from Lorren90 , 15 yrs (USA) - 2014-11-09
Yak - "Xylophone Yaks"

My favorite animal is actually a lemming, but since lemmings aren't on the list I chose a "YAK" in honor of my Algebra teacher! She liked to think of the variables x and y as Xylophones and Yaks

27621 -
modify delete 34198 - Reply from Kirsten185 , 97 yrs (Azerbaijan) - 2020-01-15

Get a new teacher, she's weird.

modify delete 13163 - from Sophie44 (USA) - 2013-06-07
Yak - "Yaks"

Totally. Yaks. Just yaks. :)

modify delete 11232 - from Maika227 , 10 yrs (Japan) - 2012-09-24
Yak - "YAK!!!"

Yak are sooooo cool! I love it!

modify delete 10660 - from Natalie201 , 19 yrs (Great Britain) - 2012-07-18
Yak - "Yaks! XD"

Seems not many people know what Yak's are. I saw loads when I was in Tibet, nearly got trampled by one as we were walking through a herd and the baby yak was on one side of us and the mummy yak was on the other.. and someone else's tent got knocked down by another one. XD Haha that was amusing. They look pretty cool. They're like giant hairy cows crossed with a bison. If that makes sense. If not, google the word yak :P
We were eating Yak meat, cheese, butter and milk too. The meat tastes a lot like beef, but more chewy and the cheese is just like really mature cheddar, so that was also ok. But dear God the butter and milk is completely disgusting or maybe it's an aquired taste as the Tibetan people drink copius amounts of Yak butter tea, like 5 or 6 cups a day, largely because its very filling and keeps them warm. But bleh, I can't even think of a word to describe it. I remember we had this yak milk yoghurt that tasted kinda cheesy and kinda gone off and just bleh. Not for me.
But Yaks themselves look pretty cool. Apart from when they're looking at you like, "are you invading my grass? You know this is my grass right, you can't have any. Back away from my grass silly human. I'm gonna charge, I swear I'm gonna charge. Oh ok, you're walking away now. Sure sure, you back down. Victory to me. Mmmm grass, nom nom nom..."

modify delete 10100 - from Simone174 , 12 yrs (USA) - 2012-05-05
Yak - "Yaks."

Nobody on here likes yaks, knows what they are or even like them! Only Kaley even knows what they are! Ugh....such typicalness, yaks are wonderful.

10100 -
modify delete 12897 - Reply from sherry58 , 39 yrs (USA) - 2013-04-30

I know what yaks are would like to see one but I want a fence between me an the yak I dont want to be chased by a angry yax

modify delete 8098 - from federica36 , 13 yrs (Italy) - 2011-09-08
Yak - "the yak"

I don't know what a Yak is, but I like its name. it's funny in Italy.

modify delete 5215 - from xD xD lol226 , 12 yrs (USA) - 2010-10-02
Yak - "haha"

hi just wanted to be the first one to post something on this :)
ok i think that's about all and i don't really like yaks ok bye

5215 -
modify delete 5697 - Reply from Kaley16 , 11 yrs (USA) - 2010-11-22

Hi!
Do you know that yaks are mammals? The people of Mongolia drink yak milk.
Your pen pal,
Kaley

We strongly recommand to not include your personal address & phone number in your messages. we accept no responsibility for consequences of message exchanges.
Forum about Animals - Yak - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info