- Optional filter -
see also :
Blogs for kids
& teachers
Display option :
Level :
Text search :
#REF :

You are in the TEACHER area (classified ads). School projects, Class correspondence/twinning, Partnership, Messages...
Click here and insert your ad! (teachers only)

Your school doesn't have its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 97454 - from Sandra211 (Great Britain) - 2014-01-16
Middle school - "Looking for partner school in France"

Hi,

I'm a French teacher in the UK, teaching students from 11 to 16. I am looking for a school to start a partnership with and maybe consider the possibility of doing an exchange later on. Ideally, I would do this with students from 11 to 13 yrs old. Please let me know if you are interested!

Je suis prof de français en Angleterre et je recherche une école afin de faire un partenariat avec mes élèves de 11 à 13 ans, puis un échange si possible. Nous sommes situés près de l'aéroport d'Heathrow à Londres. Contactez-moi si vous êtes intéressés,

Sandra
view answers

modify delete 96886 - from Gabrielle150 (Great Britain) - 2013-11-19
Primary school - "Seeking a class of penpals"

Hi there,

Our Year 5 class is learning about Africa this term. We are looking for a class somewhere on the continent of Africa to start a penpal exchange with. We would like to write letters to children in an African school, sharing stories about life in London.

If any primary schools are interested, please email me. I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks.

Gabrielle (Yr 5 Teacher - Crane Park Primary School).
view answers

modify delete 77157 - from Helen239 (Great Britain) - 2013-09-28
High school - "Looking for a Spanish school to visit"

I work in a secondary school in Yorkshire, England. We are looking to run a joint Spanish and P.E. trip to SpaIn this year. We would like a school that would be open to allowing us to visit for a day and play some sports with the pupils. In return, we could offer the same if your school wanted to visit England. The pupils would be 13/14 years old and one of the sports would ideally be football. Our pupils could email/ write letters to each other beforehand to get to know each other before the trip. We would not need the pupils to stay with families as we would stay in a hotel.
view answers

modify delete 77001 - from Victoria80 (Great Britain) - 2013-09-23
Primary school - "Haitian Penpals"

Hello,

We are a group of 45 children aged 10-11 who have just begun to learn Haitian Creole and would love some penpals to write to. If you are interested please let me know.

Victoria
view answers

modify delete 76257 - from Emma23 (Great Britain) - 2013-09-02
Primary school - "Looking for penpals for school children ages 7-11"

Hi, I'm a learning mentor in a junior school and I was looking for penpals of similar ages for our children to communicate with via letter. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Thanks in advance.
view answers

modify delete 75584 - from Anna171 (Great Britain) - 2013-08-07
Primary school - "Recherche ecole primaire pour correspondance"

Salut,
Je suis enseignante en ecole primaire dans le nord de l'Angleterre et je suis responsable des langues a partir de septembre. J'aimerais ameliorer le Francais des eleves de mon ecole en creant des liens avec une ecole primaire en France afin que les eleves les plus ages (9 a 11 ans) puissent ecrire regulierement a des eleves Francais, et vice versa.
Contacts, idees ou liens sont le bienvenus! Merci d'avance!
view answers

modify delete 75521 - from Beth115 (Great Britain) - 2013-08-03
Primary school - "Brazil - Scotland penpals"

Hello
I teach children aged between 10-11 (30 pupils)in a Scottish primary school and would very much like to find penpals in Brazil. We start school in a couple of weeks and shall be learning about Brazil. Please contact me if you are interested in setting up an exchange.
Regards, Beth
view answers

modify delete 75092 - from Diana248 (Great Britain) - 2013-07-09
Middle school - "Busco escuela secundaria para intercambio"

Hola, soy profesora de Español en una escuela secundaria para varones entre los 11 y 18 años. Mi escuela está en Inglaterra y me gustaría encontrar una en España para realizar intercambios. Si estás interesado/a me puedes enviar un correo a abadiana63@yahoo.co.uk
Muchas gracias.
view answers

modify delete 74486 - from Liz185 (Great Britain) - 2013-05-20
Primary school - "Looking for French Primary School to correspond with"

We are an English Primary School in Devon looking for a French Primary School to correspond with by mail or e-mail. I teach French to Years 3, 4, 5 and 6. Ideally looking for pen pals for the older children.
view answers

modify delete 74320 - from Caroline66 (Great Britain) - 2013-04-27
High school - "Desperately seeking an exchange school (secondary)"

I teach 11-18 year olds and we would like to set up an exchange for the 13-15 year old age group with a school in France.
Many thanks
Caroline
view answers

modify delete 74046 - from Mark30 (Great Britain) - 2013-04-12
High school - "Exchange sought for Italian High School student"

My name is Mark Webber. I am a teacher of English as a foreign language living in the UK. The daughter of one of my contacts in Italy, a girl of 17, would like to organise an exchange with a student of a similar age in Ireland so that she can spend a couple of months (roughly) improving her English. I have tried with schools in the UK but they mostly work through agencies or directly with schools abroad and are not interested in privately arranged exchanges. My friends are anxious not to incur too great a cost. I can put you in touch with the family of the girl on demand. Thanks for your interest.
view answers

modify delete 74001 - from andy2 (Great Britain) - 2013-04-10
Primary school - "Cultural exchange with an English speaking school."

I am a year 3 teacher (2-form entry) in a multi-cultural primary school in London. We are looking to write to pen-pals aged 7 - 9 in another country. Preferably Mexico, as that is one of our topics, but really could be from any country in the world.
view answers

modify delete 73779 - from Olga146 (Great Britain) - 2013-03-15
High school - "Integration programme"

A tutti gli insegnanti interessati a creare un ponte tra studenti inglesi e italiani,vorrei avere maggiori informazioni su quelle che sono le vostre richieste, forse possiamo collaborare. Lavoro presso una scuola di lingua inglese a Londra. Grazie
view answers

modify delete 73518 - from Marie96 (Great Britain) - 2013-02-22
Middle school - "English secondary school...."

...looking for penfriends for younger students (11-13) and maybe Skype conversations for older students (14-16).
We don't have a preference for the location in Spain although we already have a trip going to Madrid almost every year.
Can't wait to hear from you :)
view answers

modify delete 73499 - from Samantha90 (Great Britain) - 2013-02-19
Primary school - "Australian class wanted for correspondence with UK class (9-11)"

Hi, my class of 31 children are doing a unit of work about Australia in the next few weeks, it would be lovely if they could communicate with children in an Australian school to compare lifestyles, school and culture etc. It could be a one-off opportunity or could be used more long term, for the moment, they would just be delighted to hear from children on the other side of the world. Please get in touch if your interested.
view answers

modify delete 73427 - from Lelia et Sonia24 (Great Britain) - 2013-02-13
Middle school - "échangeavec la France autour de la comparaison de nos systèmes scolaires"

Bonjour,
Nous sommes deux enseignantes de français à Londres et nous sommes à la recherche d'un échange autour de la comparaison de nos systèmes scolaires avec 2 classes françaises étudiant l'anglais. Il n'est pas prévu de voyager mais s'écrire des lettres, des mails, éventuellement communiquer sur skype ou msn pourrait être intéressant!
à bientôt!
Lelia
view answers

modify delete 73257 - from Kelly249 (Great Britain) - 2013-01-25
High school - "Spanish pen friends wanted for English students"

Hola a todos/ Hi everyone,
I am an English and Spanish teacher in a high school in Birmingham, England. My pupils range from 14-16 and they would love to practise their writing (and maybe even their speaking) skills with some native spanish speakers. In return, we would gladly help your pupils with their english learning as well. Would you and your students be interested in forming a correspondence with us? Maybe, in the future, we could visit you and you could come to visit us as well? Si prefiriera contestar a este mensaje en espanol, estaria bien. Mi dirección de correo electrónico es kpearson@colmers.bham.sch.uk A la espera de sus noticias...
view answers

modify delete 73208 - from ian65 (Great Britain) - 2013-01-21
High school - "want to improve engliah?"

I would like to correspond with high school girls who wish to expand knowledge of English. All European countries, especially Germany and Scandinavia. If you wish to know something specific just let me know, I'll do my best.
When I was in the merchant navy I visited your ports and have many happy memories.
Ian
view answers

modify delete 72496 - from david164 (Great Britain) - 2012-11-22
Primary school - "penfriends"

hello,
i am a primary school teacher in england. my school is in portsmouth which is a city on the south coast of england. my class are 9-10 years of age. we are keen to make contact with schools in other parts of the world. we would like to write letters and exchange emails. so get in touch if you are interested|||||
thanks
david
view answers

modify delete 48177 - from david164 (Great Britain) - 2012-11-09

dear nelly
thanks for your reply. we would be glad to correspond with you. i have 28 cildren in my class. we are producing profiles for you which we will post to you.
could you send me your childrens names and your school's address.
thanks
david
view answers

modify delete 48157 - from david164 (Great Britain) - 2012-11-08

hello, i am a primary school teacher in england. my class is 9-10 year olds and we would like to make contact with a school in brazil. we are close to the sea in a city called portsmouth in the south of england. please email us if you are interested.
thanks
david
view answers

modify delete 48118 - from Wendy220 (Great Britain) - 2012-11-05
Primary school - "Penpal exchange for my school"

Hello, I work in a primary school in the UK, we are learning to speak french throughout the school and I would love if we could set up a penpal scheme with a primary school in france, where we could share letters, photos and ideas!
Please get in touch
Wendy
view answers

modify delete 47051 - from Benoit226 (Great Britain) - 2012-09-20
Primary school - "Looking for pen pal"

Hello,
I am a teacher and I am looking for a class of children aged 9 to 11 years to match my 20 students of the same age. I teach school in Paris.

It will be able to correspond via the Internet and by mail.

I look forward to your contacts!
view answers

modify delete 46971 - from Nathalie12 (Great Britain) - 2012-09-19
Middle school - "Correspondance francophone - CM2"

Bonjour,
Nous sommes une école française en Angleterre, la Petite Ecole de Leeds. J'ai 10 élèves de 9 à 13 ans qui lisent en ce moment 'Clément aplati' de Jeff Brown. Pour en savoir plus sur le projet regardez http://latroussedothello.free.fr/projet_clement_aplati.html
Je souhaite établir en français une correspondance collective avec des classes de CM2 - en vous faisant vite découvrir par lettre ou email la vie en Angleterre-  puis  individuelle en faisant produire des petits portraits et en vous posant des questions. Qu'en pensez-vous? Comment concevez-vous votre projet de correspondance?
On peut écrire régulièrement les samedis et je peux vous éditer les messages individuels et les renvoyer rapidement. Envoyez-moi votre adresse postale si vous souhaitez que l'on vous envoie notre première  lettre! 
Email de la classe ecoleleeds@ymail.com
Site de l'école www.lapetiteecoledeleeds.co.uk
Compte twitter de la classe ado: @JeTuDis
view answers

modify delete 45932 - from Emma138 (Great Britain) - 2012-08-24
Primary school - "Seeking Japanese primary penpals"

I am a teacher of 9-10 year olds (25pupils) in Scotland,UK and we are learning about Japan until Christmas. The class are desperate to exchange letters or emails with Japanese children to find out more about the country and daily life. Look forward to hearing from you!
view answers

modify delete 45739 - from Louise153 (Great Britain) - 2012-08-18
Primary school - "Recherche correspondant pour ecole anglaise"

Je recherche une classe de 6 ans à 9 ans pour correspondre avec des enfants du même age à l'école de Southwold - une belle ville Anglaise, situé au bord de la mer.

The children are beginning to learn French and would like to exchange letters with children in a Francophone country.

Il y aurait possibilité de correspondre par internet et par courrier.

If you are interested please get in touch.

J'attends avec impatience vos contacts!

Louise Stockton
view answers

modify delete 45722 - from Gemma150 (Great Britain) - 2012-08-17
Middle school - "ma classe recherce des correspondants francophones!"

Salut je suis prof de français dans un collège privé en Angleterre. Je recherche des correspondants francophones pour mes élèves (les garçons âgés de 11-12ans). Je vais avoir douze élèves de niveau 6ème (year 7). Ils ont tout un bon niveau de français déjà ayant commencé avec le français dans l’école primaire.

Je vais aussi enseigner 26 élèves âgés de 10-11 ans (year 6) et je recherche des correspondants pour eux aussi. Si vous avez des classes qui seraient intéressées par un échange des mails (mes élèves écriraient en français et vos élèves en anglais), n'hésitez pas à me contacter. :)
view answers

modify delete 45714 - from Margaret217 (Great Britain) - 2012-08-17
Primary school - "Australian Penpals"

I teach 32 Primary 4 children(7-8years old)in Scotland. My class are hoping to do a project about Australia later on in the session and we are keen to get in touch with Australian children to find out about the similiarities and differences between Scotland and your country.I hope we will be successful!
view answers

modify delete 45233 - from marine248 (Great Britain) - 2012-07-20
Middle school - "recherche correspondance en francais pour mes collégiens-lycéens écossais"

Bonjour ! J'enseigne le français en high school sur Glasgow en Ecosse, notre rentrée sera mi-aout et je serais très intéressée de trouver une classe de correspondants français / francophones pour une de mes classes. J'enseignerai des classes d'élèves de 11 à 15 ans (effectif de 25-30) et je les inciterai fortement à réutiliser le vocabulaire étudié en classe ainsi que questionner leurs correspondants EN FRANCAIS sur leur rythme scolaire, uniforme, activités préférées, matières étudiées, projet professionnel etc ! Ils pourront écrire aux élèves français en français et recevoir du courrier des élèves français en anglais ! Je suis moi-même originaire de Nantes et cela fait maintenant trois ans que j'habite en Ecosse. répondez moi à mon adresse e-mail si ca vous dit !
view answers

modify delete 44862 - from Laura211 (Great Britain) - 2012-07-01
Primary school - "Looking German Pen pals (ages 10-11)"

Hello

I would like to set up a link with a German Primary School. I have a class of 22 pupils who are learning to speak German. I would love for them to be able to write and with pupils from Germany.

Laura
view answers

modify delete 44638 - from Gemma134 (Great Britain) - 2012-06-16
Middle school - "Penpals for UK pupils (11-12 yrs)"

Hi, I'm looking to find a group of pupils who would like to
correspond with my form group. We're located in Wales, UK
and I have approximately 20 pupils. They're currently
coming to the end of Year 7 (11-12 years old), but I'd like
this to continue throughout their school days. I have a
real mixed bunch, some are classed as 'more able and
talented' whereas others do have additional learning needs.
If someone is in a similar situation, this could be a
valuable experience for all involved.
view answers

modify delete 44465 - from Deborah71 (Great Britain) - 2012-06-03
Primary school - "Looking for penpals"

Bonjour, Je travaille dans une petite école située dans le Sud de l'Angleterre.A partir de Septembre 2012, je vais etre l'enseignement d'une classe de 8 ans et je voudrais qu'ils soient en mesure d'ecrire a une classe d'enfants, d'age similaire, en France. Quelqu'un est-il interesse?
Deborah
view answers

modify delete 44344 - from Sandra171 (Great Britain) - 2012-05-21
High school - "French / English pen pals"

Hi,

I am a French teacher in an English school and I teach 11 to 16 yr olds. I would like to start a pen pal programme with my classes (probably from 12 to 14 years old to start off with) with pupils from a French speaking country. I would like to start in June if possible or September 2012.

Let me know if you are interested!

Sandra
view answers

modify delete 44060 - from Anne132 (Great Britain) - 2012-04-17
Middle school - "correspondants francais pour une classe anglaise"

Bonjour, mon collège près de Birmingham en Angleterre a crée une page blog et je voudrais l'utiliser pour que mes élèves écrivent à des élèves francais, qui en retour pourraient leur repondre en anglais. Mes classes ont entre 11 et 15 ans et je peux commencer par en choisir une qui corresponde à l'age de vos élèves. N'hésitez pas à me contacter, j'ai cherché des correspondants partout pour le moment sans résultats et j'ai hate de commencer l'échange!
Merci d'avance!
view answers

modify delete 44057 - from Paula123 (Great Britain) - 2012-04-15
High school - "International school pen pal exchange wanted."

Hi,

I am an English teacher at a medium sized Secondary School in the UK and I am interested in setting up an exchange between my Functional Skills classes who are aged between 14-15 and pupils from an international school.

It would be great for them to hear about a range of cultures and experiences from students who are of similar ages.

If you would be interested in setting up an exchange please get in touch.

Regards and thanks,
Paula
view answers

modify delete 44039 - from Michelle131 (Great Britain) - 2012-04-13
Primary school - "P4 class would love Pen Pals!"

My class of 29 Primary 4 pupils(aged 8)from Scotland would love to make connections with a class in London, Texas, Australia or New Zealand we could write to regularly as Pen Pals with the possibility of expanding the link school wide in future. Please reply if you'd like to pair up with us!
view answers

modify delete 43778 - from Katie172 (Great Britain) - 2012-03-20
Primary school - "Penpals for year 6 (10-11year olds)"

I would like my class to communicate with children around the world through letters to build upon their cultural awareness.
My children would only be able to communicate in English but are very enthusiastic!!!
view answers

modify delete 42760 - from Zoe211 (Great Britain) - 2011-12-19
High school - "International school penpal exchange wanted"

Hi there,

I am a Head of Year at a very large secondary school in the UK ( we have 1800 students!). I am looking to start a penpal project for the students in my year group - Year 7 (ages 11 & 12).

It would be great if we could link up with a school from across the globe so students can write and exhange letters with students of a similar age and share their experiences etc.

If you would be interested in starting such a project on a long-term basis please get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Zoe Ali
view answers

modify delete 42187 - from Annie Bell103 (Great Britain) - 2011-11-05
Primary school - "Primary School"

Dear reader,
I am Annie Bell and will see you on tuesday for class inspections.
view answers

modify delete 40116 - from Cate150 (Great Britain) - 2011-08-23
Middle school - "Snail Mail/ Penpals"

Hello there,
Last year the year 5 pupils at my school,in Devon England, wrote to some pupils in New York and they loved it so now we would like to do it again. I'm looking for penpals for 10 pupils aged 12 - 13, 11 pupils aged 11 - 12, 18 pupils aged 10 -11 and 18 pupils aged 9 -10. We would like to write letters to pupils from all over the world. If you are interested in writing to us please email me. Looking forward to hearing from you.
view answers

modify delete 39324 - from Paul Acker164 (Great Britain) - 2011-07-11
High school - "Letter exchange with Japanese students"

Hello,

I am currently an ESL teacher in Iwate, Japan although I have lived in northen England for most of my life. I think it would be great to find other schools that would be willing to write to my studnets, in exchange for replies.

My students are aged 15-18, however younger kids my be suitable as their English is still developing. Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Paul
view answers

modify delete 39006 - from Dave44 (Great Britain) - 2011-06-15
High school - "Trip to Sweden"

Hi everyone! I'm the Head of a large Sociology department in Preston, England. I'd like to arrange a trip to Sweden to study the Swedish education system, criminal justice system, welfare state and culture. I think about 20 students would be interested. I just wondered if anyone teaching in Sweden would like to arrange something or if they know of similar trips. Thanks or Tak!
view answers

modify delete 39001 - from john60 (Great Britain) - 2011-06-15
High school - "hola"

Hola,
soy director de idiomas en un instituto feminino (11-18) en plymouth en el sur-oeste de Inglaterra. quiero que mis estudiantes inicien intercambio con estudiantes espanolas. contactame!!

gracias

john
view answers

modify delete 38848 - from Tommy 153 (Great Britain) - 2011-05-23
High school - "Looking for a Canadian Francophone lycée/collège"

Hello, I am looking for a French Speaking Canadian High school to start a project with my French learners here in London. There are 15 students aged 14-16 and the aim of the project to to correspond and then possibly have an exchange. we are based in SE London just 20 minutes from the centre. I look forward to hearing from you.
Tommy
view answers

modify delete 38591 - from louise145 (Great Britain) - 2011-04-05
Primary school - "recherche correspondance avec école Française"

Nous sommes une petite école située dans le Sud de l'Angleterre (All Saint's school). Nous recherchons activement des correspondants Français (agés de 6 à 12 ans) afin d'échanger par courrier, mail, vidéo conférence ou autre...
Nous sommes réellement motivés par cet échange.
Merci de contacter Louise :
louise.parent44@gmail.com
view answers

modify delete 38362 - from Katie156 (Great Britain) - 2011-03-05
Middle school - "my class want to correspond"

my name is katie and my class would like to write via email to a french school, my pupils are ages between 12-13 so would very much like to write. please email me is interested of put a comment at the bottom of this many thanks katie
view answers

modify delete 37786 - from Farhat102 (Great Britain) - 2010-12-30
High school - "Cherche des petits correspondants francais"

Bojour,

J'enseigne le francais dans un collège a Blackburn dans le nord de l'Angleterrre prés de Manchester.
J'aimerais que mes élèves correspondent avec des francais par courrier postal.
J'ai deux classes : une 6ème et une 5ème (11/12/13 ans)

Si vous etes interessé vous pouvez me contacter sur : farhat55@hotmail.com
Merci.
Farhat.
view answers

modify delete 37383 - from Avril10 (Great Britain) - 2010-11-14
Primary school - "U.S. pen-pals wanted"

I would like to start a pen pal club in our primary school. We have approx 60 children in each year group, and would like to concentrate on ages 6 -11. We would like a few different schools to correspond with if at all. Please e-mail me if interested so we can get something started as soon as possible.
I would also like to ask for a connection to some midday supervisors from as many schools as possible, as this is an area in school which is due a major overhaul.
Many thanks in advance to any replies I may get.
view answers

modify delete 37163 - from Trish Booth24 (Great Britain) - 2010-10-29
High school - "World Schools Peace Quilt Project"

We are looking to involve every single country in the World in the Olympic Peace Quilt project.The age range we are looking at is from 10- 15 year olds.
The idea is that one school from every country submits one drawing of what Peace looks like to children.Then every piece is joined together in One Peace Quilt.To date we have 71 schools / countries involved. Can you help us find the remaining schools to represent their respective countries.There is a list of outstanding countries on the blog,
http://peacequilt.wordpress.com/2010/09/03/welcome-to-the-peace-quilt/
Your help will be very much appreciated,
Sincerely,Trish Booth
view answers

modify delete 36786 - from Celine104 (Great Britain) - 2010-10-05
Primary school - "correpondants francais"

Bonjour!
je suis assistante de francais en Angleterre,dans une petite ville pres de Bristol.J'ai 4 classes de 3eme et 4eme annee (7/8 ans) qui voudraient correpondre avec des ecoles francophones( par email ou courrier) pour ameliorer leur francais et en savoir plus sur leur vie de tous les jours. merci d'avance pour vos reponses Celine
view answers

modify delete 35906 - from greg171 (Great Britain) - 2010-09-05
Higher school - "wanted trainee website creators/teaching"

this is not a job ad.I am looking for students who are studying IT , so i can show them how to do websites, so they can do websites for free, for schools, churches, charities, orphanages, and other places in there community.Although i am in london, united kingdom. I can easily teach by email.I look forward to hearing from you, gregory (youth worker/graphic designer/teacher)
view answers

modify delete 35746 - from Amandine197 (Great Britain) - 2010-08-28
Primary school - "penpals in France"

Hello,
I am a teacher of a Year 4 class ( 8/9 years old) of 23 children in France.
We study english in school and my pupils would be delighted to have penpals coming from an English speaking country. We could write in french or english.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Amandine
view answers

modify delete 35478 - from Kate34 (Great Britain) - 2010-08-16
Primary school - "Pen Pals Wanted"

Hi
I am a Year Three teacher (7-8 year olds) in a school on the Isle of Sheppey, England and would very much appreciate a class for my children to become penpals with. The school is in a fairly deprived area and i feel that writing to a friend would give my children the motivation and purpose to write, which in turn will progress and hopefully develop their skills. I am looking for any school worldwide with a similar age group.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
view answers

modify delete 35353 - from Catherine44 (Great Britain) - 2010-08-10
Middle school - "Pupils looking for snailmail pals :-)"

I am looking to start a snail mail project at school and would love every pupil to have a penpal and for our school to be twinned with other schools all over the world. There are 100 pupils aged between 8 - 13 at my school (years 3 to 8) and we also have 30 younger pupils aged 5 -7. If you teach an year group of pupils that would be interested in writing to us, please email me. We would start writing in September 2010 and I'm hoping that the pupils will continue to write to their new friend for years to come :-)
view answers

modify delete 35228 - from Sara9 (Great Britain) - 2010-08-01
High school - "Blog"

Following my last post, I have now set up a blog for English speaking teachers to chat about experiences and culture. I have been contacted by teachers from USA and Peru so we have already made a start. Come on folks, contact me for details of how to join the blog.
Look forward to hearing from you whatever your level of English and whatever age students you teach. Sara
view answers

modify delete 35220 - from Sara9 (Great Britain) - 2010-07-31
High school - "English speaking teachers' group"

Dear colleagues
I would be interested in creating a group of English speaking teachers who would like to email each other - as group emails - to share experiences of culture and teaching. I am a secondary school Teacher of English. It would be great to hear from teachers from all over the world as we all have something in common - to teach our children and enrich their educational experiences.
Look forward to hearing from people with any level of written English.
Kind regards
Sara
view answers

modify delete 35149 - from Mohamed140 (Great Britain) - 2010-07-29
High school - "correspondance"

Hello,
Je suis un homme agé de 53 ans,d'origine Algérienne habitant en Grande Bretagne,et je voudrais coprrespondre avec femmes ou hommes,qui peuvent écrire en langue francaise.J'aime la musique,le sport,la photographie,la télévision,la nature,les animaux,les arts,les musées,les voyages,les promenades,l'amitié,la correspondance et la collection de cartes postales.
view answers

modify delete 35004 - from Rebecca2 (Great Britain) - 2010-07-20
Primary school - "Looking for pen pals from Commonwealth countries!"

Hi,

My group of Y5 children in Northern England are looking for pen pals we can either email or write to (with a possible web link up at some point).

Please get in touch!

Thanks
view answers

modify delete 34493 - from Frederique23 (Great Britain) - 2010-06-10
Middle school - "penfriends for year 11 students in London"

Hi,

I teach French in a secondary school in London. My current class of year 10 students (aged 14 and 15) are very keen and I think they would really enjoy communicating with French students of their age. Please contact me if you think any of your students might be interested in corresponding with English students and possibly take part in an exchange or visit next year.

Thanks a lot,
Frederique
view answers

modify delete 34403 - from Sheila85 (Great Britain) - 2010-05-27
Middle school - "French penpals for English pupils"

Dear Teacher,

I am a language teacher who would love to find French penpals for my pupils who are learning the language. I have 2 classes of 58 pupils aged 12-13. Please feel free to look at our school website:

http://bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk/

I can be contacted at: satuona@bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk

Regards,

Sheila
view answers

modify delete 34402 - from Claire85 (Great Britain) - 2010-05-27
Middle school - "French penpals for English pupils aged"

Dear Teacher,

I am a language teacher who would love to find French penpals for my pupils who are learning the language. I have 1 class of 30 pupils aged 12-13. Please feel free to look at our school website:

I can be contacted at: cfrancis@bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk

Regards
view answers

modify delete 34401 - from Claire85 (Great Britain) - 2010-05-27
Middle school - "German penfriends for English pupils aged 11-13"

Dear Teacher,

I am a language teacher who would love to find German penpals for my pupils who are learning the language. I have 1x year 7 class aged 11-12 (29 pupils). Please feel free to look at our school website:

I can be contacted at: satuona@bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Claire
MFL Teacher
Bexleyheath School
view answers

modify delete 34349 - from Marie164 (Great Britain) - 2010-05-19
Others school - "e-mail exchange or more"

Hi,
I am an English teacher in a vocational school in Paris where the students are in double curriculum : at school, they study secretary, communication and accountancy and they have a sports or artistic activity at the same time. I would like them to have working experiences in England and I am looking for an exchange programme for 2010-2011 or for 2011-2012.
Our school is very well located in the wonderful 5th district of Paris.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Marie-Véronique Turpin
mvturpin@laposte.net
view answers

modify delete 34139 - from justin10 (Great Britain) - 2010-04-27
Primary school - "Two Year 6 classes (10-11) looking to exchange ideas with children in Japan"

Hi
I am a teacher of a Year 6 class of 34 children in York. I am looking for a partner school for my class/ my parallel class of 33 children in Japan. We want to be finding out about life in japan through the eyes of a similar aged class/child.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Justin
view answers

modify delete 34073 - from Graham26 (Great Britain) - 2010-04-16
Primary school - "Linking Scotland & Australia"

I'm the headteacher of a small, rural primary school in Argyll, Scotland. We have 15pupils from P1-P7. We are doing a major project this term on Australia, looking at comparing it with our country and experiences here. We are also looking at the historical links (Lachlan Macquarie came from Ulva, near here). We will also work with Inveraray Jail, who sent a few folks out to Australia!
We would love to have email contact with any schools that would like to swap experiences of their country to give us a better grasp of the size and nature of Australia. And, if you have any historical links to us, and to the Loch Awe and Oban area, even better.
view answers

modify delete 33822 - from Joanne194 (Great Britain) - 2010-03-22
Primary school - "Penpals from Australia"

Hello, I am a primary school teacher currently running an after-school penpal club. My group of 7 children would really like to find penpals from Australia and have already written their intro letters to their prospective penpal friends. Can you help?? Children are between 8 and 10 approximately. (Mainly girls, though I do have one boy who attends the club too!!)

If you can help out in any way I would love to hear from you.

Thanks - Regards Joanne
view answers

modify delete 33810 - from Colleen251 (Great Britain) - 2010-03-19
Primary school - "looking for email pals in Canada for my primary 4 Scottish class"

I am a Canadian teacher living and working in Scotland. My primary 4 class are starting a topic on 'our community'. We live in St. Andrews, Scotland and are looking to find email pen pals in cities across Canada. We would like to send your school emails and video, showing pupils in Canada how we live and would love it your class could tell us something about Canada too. Thank you, hope to hear from you!
view answers

modify delete 33799 - from Dave225 (Great Britain) - 2010-03-18
Primary school - "English School looking for Australian email penpals"

Hi there,
I am a Year 5 teacher (9/10 year olds) currently working at a primary school in Warwick, Midlands England. Warwick is a Tudor town, with many links to nearby Stratford (and shakspeare). My class will be doing a sort of ocean/water/finding nemo Topic after the Easter Holidays and I would really like to find an Austrailian school to write to using emails. I hope to look at the choral reef, and take a preservation slant with this topic, but in regards to emailing, I will let the children lead, talk about differences in ways of life etc. We would obviously love to help out with anything you are learning about.
If you are interested in setting up this link with me, please send me an email.
Cheers
Dave
view answers

modify delete 33514 - from Kate194 (Great Britain) - 2010-02-14
Primary school - "Australia"

Hi! I am a primary school teacher at a school near London. My class of Year 3 (ages 7-8 years) are about to start a project on Australia and would love to write letters to a class in Australia.

Please get in touch if you and your class may be interested.
Many Thanks!
Kate
view answers

modify delete 33513 - from Dominique7 (Great Britain) - 2010-02-14
Primary school - "Recherche de classes avec lequelles correspondre"

J'enseigne le français dans une école primaire dans le nord-ouest de l'Angleterre. Je recherche des classes homologues (CE1, CE2, CM1, CM2) en France Métropolitaine, d'Outre-mer ou encore dans un pays francophone, particulièrement en Afrique. Mes enfants sont tres motivés et nos profs sont prêts. Nous pouvons correspondre par courrier postal mais aussi par courrier électronique et vidéoconférence. Contactez-moi au plus tôt si vous êtes intéressés.

Amitiés
Dominique
teacher@at-it.com
view answers

modify delete 33478 - from Lali42 (Great Britain) - 2010-02-11
Primary school - "Ecole Anglaise recherche Ecole Francaise pour correspondance."

Bonjour a tous,

Je suis professeur de Francais en Angleterre et je recherche une ecole qui souhaiterait bien correspondre avec des eleves ages de 7 a 11 ans.
Je recherche 24 eleves:
6 eleves de 7 a 8 ans
6 eleves de 8 a 9 ans
6 eleves de 9 a 10 ans
6 eleves de 10 a 11

Mes eleves apprennent le Francais depuis 3 ans et si vous le souhaitez, nous pouvons communiquer de facon bilingue.

Cordialement

Lali
view answers

modify delete 33146 - from Cate80 (Great Britain) - 2010-01-20
Primary school - "Mexico penpals!"

Hi, I am a primary teacher in UK, about to start a topic on Mexico. Keen to find penpals for my class to email, to find out about life in Mexico and establish friendships. They are 6 - 7 years old. Please contact me if you can help!

Cate
view answers

modify delete 32655 - from Rebecca240 (Great Britain) - 2009-11-29
Primary school - "pen pal !!!"

Hello all

My name is rebecca , I run an after school club in school and we are looking for penpals from differant countries to communicate with via letter !!! We would like to learn about differant people/backgounds etc i have approximate 10 children with an age range of 5-11 at the moment we would like simalar ages if possible .

Please contact me at rebecca@denaby.doncaster.sch.uk or beccamatthewman@hotmail.co.uk
if you require any more info or like to write to us !!

thank you and good luck !!
view answers

modify delete 32653 - from Emma105 (Great Britain) - 2009-11-29
Primary school - "Primary School Project"

Hi my name is Emma and i teach in Bedford England. Our school are looking to start a project with schools from around the world in order to find out more about life in other countries. We would like to send our school bear to other schools for a visit. We will send him with a diary about life in England, pictures and things the children like to do. I would like other schools to absorb the bear into school life and let children take him home, keeping a diary of what he is doing. We would be more than happy to do the same for you if you would like to send a bear. The children could e-mail to see how the bear is getting on and chat to your children. Then send the bear home with his diary/pics etc and we can find out about your country. Ihope for the bear to go around the world. If you are interested please get in touch, would love to hear from you or ideas about how to make the project better. Thanks, Emma
view answers

modify delete 32519 - from Kyle171 (Great Britain) - 2009-11-16
Middle school - "Brieffreunde fuer uns"

Hallo! Ich bin Kyle, und ich habe eine kleine Gruppe von etwa 10 11/12 Jahre alt Juengen. Sie lernen Deutsch fuer 30 Minuten pro Woche von mir (aber ich bin nicht so gut!). Wir moechten ein Paar Deutsch Kinder zu schreiben zu uns fuer ein Paar Monaten, auf Deutsch, z.b. ueber culture!

Danke!
view answers

modify delete 32460 - from Louise105 (Great Britain) - 2009-11-12
Primary school - "Recherche d'une ecole primaire francaise (Normandie/Bretagne)"

Bonjour, je m'appelle Louise Godin et je suis actuellement Assistante de francais dans une ecole primaire a Stoke-on-Trent (Grande-Bretagne). Mon role premier consiste a apporter de l'aide aux instituteurs anglais lors de leurs cours de francais. Mais, il m'a egalement ete demande de trouver une ecole partenaire. Sneyd Green Primary school est vivememt interessee par la France.. Un voyage est organise courant mars en Normandie. Je recherche donc une ecole primaire en Normandie ou Bretagne interessee par ce projet de partenariat. N'hesitez pas a me contacter!
view answers

modify delete 32399 - from Lili173 (Great Britain) - 2009-11-07
Primary school - "Scottish island looking for French speaking pen-pals"

I am a French teacher on a Scottish island and am looking for French speaking pen-pals for my students (10 to 12 years old- 14 eleves en cm1/cm2 et 4 eleves en 6eme) preferably from an island, anywhere in the world really. Would like to start with letters/ emails exchanges, and perhaps video conferencing and possibly an exchange in the future. let me know if you are interested.

professeur de francais sur une petite ile ecossaise recherche classe de francophones entre 10 et 12 ans, pour echanger lettres/emails/conferences video et peut etre par la suite realiser un echange scolaire. Echange avec une autre ile serait interessant.
view answers

modify delete 32213 - from Sheila96 (Great Britain) - 2009-10-25
Middle school - "Recherchons corres francophones/francais"

Bonjour,
Je suis professeur d'anglais en Angleterre (Londres) et je suis à la recherche de correspondants francophones pour mes élèves âgés de 12 à 15 ans. En fonction de vos réponses, je pourrais vous donner un nombre d'élèves (j'ai plusieurs classes).
Si l'échange fonctionne, je suis prête à organiser une visite à votre ville pour qu'on se rencontre.

Merci,

Sheila
view answers

modify delete 31794 - from Joanne Munn194 (Great Britain) - 2009-10-03
Primary school - "Snail mail Penpals"

Hello

I am a primary teacher in England and I am in search of a French speaking primary school with children 7-11 years who would like to write (preferably snail mail) to children in England.

If you have a class who would like to get involved, then please contact me on kpm.munn@tiscali.co.uk -Thanks
view answers

modify delete 31419 - from Emilie245 (Great Britain) - 2009-09-13
Middle school - "Correspondants anglais!"

Bonjour,
Je suis professeur d'anglais en Belgique et je suis à la recherche de correspondants anglophones pour mes élèves âgés de 13 à 16 ans. En fonction de vos réponses, je pourrais vous donner un nombre d'élèves (j'ai plusieurs classes).
Si l'échange fonctionne, je suis prête à organiser un city trip dans votre ville pour se rencontrer.
Bien à vous.
Emilie
view answers

Return to the previous page
Previous
page
Next
page
Go to the next page

We strongly recommand to not include your personal address & phone number in your messages. we accept no responsibility for consequences of message exchanges.
Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info