- Optional filter -
see also :
Blogs for kids
& teachers
Display option :
Level :
Text search :
#REF :

You are in the TEACHER area (classified ads). School projects, Class correspondence/twinning, Partnership, Messages...
Click here and insert your ad! (teachers only)

Your school doesn't have its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 30517 - from Karen69 (Great Britain) - 2009-07-02
Primary school - "penpals wanted for 6-7 yr olds from an island."

Hello,
My name is Karen and as part of our class theme on children around the world we would like to make links with schools around the world. We are also studying what it would be like to live on a small remote island and what school, home, jobs are like on the island. Any links and information would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me if you are interested. I am looking to start project in Sept 2009.

thanks

Karen
view answers

modify delete 30315 - from Deena217 (Great Britain) - 2009-06-15
Primary school - "Class of Australians needed ASAP!"

Hi, I am currently teaching a class of year 5s (age 10). We are doing a project on Australia which the kids love! I would love to inspire their imaginations and writing skills by corresponding with a similar age group down under!
Please please get in touch if you and your class would be interested with writing to British kids in inner city Manchester!
thanks!
view answers

modify delete 29969 - from Caroline215 (Great Britain) - 2009-05-09
Middle school - "English speaking students learning French"

Hi/Salut!

I'm a French teacher at a School near London, England. I am looking to set up a pen pal system with students from a French speaking school (e.g. France, Cameroon, Mauritius, La Reunion etc). Students are just beginners and the project could be used to help your French speakers learn English and our English speakers learn French. It could also be possible to use Videoconferencing, emails nad of course letters - Let's share cultures and make this work!!

Merci mille fois! Caroline
view answers

modify delete 29787 - from Vy41 (Great Britain) - 2009-04-22
Primary school - "twinning with England/Jumelage avec Angleterre."

Hello, I'm trying to find a French or Francophone school to start a twinning program with as soon as possible. We would like to set up some correspondance between both staff and pupils and learn about each other's cultures.
view answers

modify delete 29721 - from Laura3 (Great Britain) - 2009-04-14
High school - "Francophone countries"

I have some very enthusiastic pupils (aged 11-13) learning French who would love to make links with French speakers from anywhere in the world. E-mail or letters would be fine from students of a similar age. We could possibly look at teaching/exchange links too. Our school is in York in the north of England.
view answers

modify delete 29680 - from Claire168 (Great Britain) - 2009-04-09
Primary school - "Australian Twin School Wanted For Project"

Hi I am a primary teacher in a small rural school in Derbyshire. We are looking to twin with a Australian school, as all of our KS2 children will be studying Australia, through a creative curriculum project this term.
We would also be interested in general correspondence.

Many thanks

Claire Roberts
Year 5 Teacher
view answers

modify delete 28994 - from tracey144 (Great Britain) - 2009-02-06
Primary school - "School pen pals wanted"

We are a year two class (30 children ---6/7 year old)in Scarborough ( a seaside town in England) - We would love to write to another school in a different part of the world
view answers

modify delete 28974 - from Sharon195 (Great Britain) - 2009-02-04
Primary school - "looking for penpals"

Hi, I have a class of 8/9 year olds who would love to write to children of a similar age. Share topic work ideas etc.
view answers

modify delete 28914 - from Julie159 (Great Britain) - 2009-01-31
Primary school - "Exchange French pupils and English pupils"

Hello,

My Auntie is a teacher in a primary school in France, she would like for her students another Class in United Kingdom to make an exchange with them by emails, by letters, ....

Best Regards,

Julie.
view answers

modify delete 28734 - from Karen193 (Great Britain) - 2009-01-21
Primary school - "write a letter to a child in Poland"

Hello I am a primary school teacher in England. I teach 6-7 year old children and as part of our class topic i would like the children to find out about school, homes and life in Poland. I am looking for a school to write to who could send replies to our class. Please let me know if you can help with information or have a clas we could write to.

Thank you

Karen
view answers

modify delete 28710 - from Kate63 (Great Britain) - 2009-01-19
Primary school - "Primary class wanting Brazillian penpals for topic"

Hi,

I am a primary school teacher (ages 5/6) and our topic this term is Brazil and the rainforest.

We would love to set up a penpal project for the term either through email or letters with another class of a similiar age.

Please let me know if you would be willing to try this.

Thanks
Kate
view answers

modify delete 28651 - from Caroline112 (Great Britain) - 2009-01-15
Middle school - "Penfriends in Germany or Austria."

Hi, I am looking for pen friends for a class of 30 students. They are aged between 12 and 13 and have been studying German for a year and a half. They are very enthusiastic. Our school is in the North East of England close to the cities of Newcastle Upon Tyne and Sunderland.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Caroline
view answers

modify delete 28594 - from Khatija156 (Great Britain) - 2009-01-12
Middle school - "Cherchent 2 classes de "3ème" pour mes élèves anglais!!!"

Bonjour,

Je travaille avec des élèves anglais agés de 14 à 15 ans à Bristol, Angleterre.

Nous recherchons deux classes françaises de 3ème pour établir une correspondance écrite.

Il s'agit de 2 classes de 18 et 20 élèves, sympathiques et très enthousiastes à l'idée de ce projet.

J'attends vos réponses!

Khatija.
view answers

modify delete 28587 - from Vie3 (Great Britain) - 2009-01-11
Primary school - "Une partenaire scolaire s'il vous plait!"

Je suis professeur de francais dans une ecole primaire anglaise et je cherche un partenaire scolaire dans un pays francophone.
Contactez-moi s'il vous plait:
vwatson@priory.dudley.gov.uk
view answers

modify delete 28586 - from Vie3 (Great Britain) - 2009-01-11
Primary school - "Une partenaire scolaire s'il vous plait!"

Je suis professeur de francais dans une ecole primaire anglaise et je cherche un partenaire scolaire dans un pays francophone.
Conactez moi s'il vous plait:
vwatson@priory.dudley.gov.uk
view answers

modify delete 28481 - from Edwina159 (Great Britain) - 2009-01-02
Primary school - "Clept Esten Preparatory school"

Greetings,
I am the head teacher of Clept Esten and would like to find a penpal for each of my year three pupils (16). They are to be emails as it is to improve there I.C.T skills. A small number of them prevously had an email address so for most of the children emails will be a new experience.
Your sincerly,
Mrs.E Rosefare.
view answers

modify delete 27877 - from miss wilson80 (Great Britain) - 2008-11-17
Middle school - "nsfg"

nsfg
northfleet school for girls
view answers

modify delete 27350 - from Jessica203 (Great Britain) - 2008-10-15
Primary school - "Encouraging children to write"

I am a Year 3 teacher in a city school in Leeds, England. My children are aged 7-8 and many are struggling to learn to write. I am hoping to set up penfriend links with any other country, so that they can write for a genuine purpose, learn about life in another country, and have some fun too! Initially this would be a school project but I am hoping the children will want to continue writing from home and to build up a friendship with their penfriends. As their language skills are still basic they would probaly struggle with another language, although we have begun learning French this year!
I would be very grateful for your interest and help!
view answers

modify delete 26369 - from Cheryl145 (Great Britain) - 2008-08-27
Primary school - "UK Childrens groups looking for group to talk to"

I run an afterschool group for children aged 4-11 in a small rural school in England. We are looking for an English speaking group, perhaps Australia, US or Canada based. We want to exchange photos, letters, craft ideas, cultural beliefs and share our celebrations and learn about yours.
We are looking for long term contact with plenty of exchanges.
view answers

modify delete 25809 - from Rosie (Great Britain) - 2008-07-12
Primary school - "Class exchange"

Hello!
I am a trainee teacher starting work in September in KS1 and Foundation (4-7 years). The children all learn French and I am looking for a class from a French school who will exchange some information with my children in the next academic year (such as Christmas cards and some basic things!) Because it is European Day on September 26th it would also be great if any other schools want to be a friend to our class - for example, teaching how to say greetings in your language! It just makes it so much more interesting if there is some interaction, rather than just a poster on the wall with "hello" in 50 languages!!!
Please don't hesitate to contact me, I hope to be teaching for many years to come and contacts will always be useful.
view answers

modify delete 25786 - from Marine (Great Britain) - 2008-07-10
High school - "Nous sommes un collège londonien"

A tous les professeurs d'anglais, bonjour!
Je suis professeur de français dans une école à Londres et je voudrais établir une correspondance entres mes classes (de 11 à 14 ans) et d'autres classes de pays francophones. La correspondance commencerait en sept/oct.
Merci et à bientôt!
view answers

modify delete 25747 - from Pauline (Great Britain) - 2008-07-08
Middle school - "Middle School link"

Hi
In September our Year 8 classes will be starting a short course about Japan. Our students will be 12/13 years old. The teacher has lived in Japan and speaks Jpanese. His wife is Japanese.
Is there a school who would be interested in establishing a link.We are members of Rafiki so any school we link with would be able to contact us using email and video conferencing.
Look forward to hearing from you
Pauline Wright
view answers

modify delete 25472 - from sheila (Great Britain) - 2008-06-22
Primary school - "looking for classes 7 - 9 year olds to correspond with."

Hi

We are a medium-sized primary school in Bedfordshire, England. We are looking for english-speaking children in schools anywhere in the world who would like to exchange news with classes of children aged 7-8, 8-9 years old. We are hoping to start in September 2008.

Regards
view answers

modify delete 25228 - from Linda (Great Britain) - 2008-06-12
Middle school - "Echanges d'emails entre collégiens anglais et réunionnais"

Bonjour,

Je suis réunionnaise et professeur de francais a Manchester, au nord-ouest de l'Angleterre depuis bientot quatre ans.
Ce message s'adresse aux professeurs d'anglais en particulier. Avec l'aide de mes collegues, les professeurs du Départment des Langues et moi-meme essayons de promouvoir l'apprentissage des langues modernes et en particulier le francais.
A ce sujet, nous désirons mettre en place un systeme d'echange d' e-mails entre collégiens anglais et réunionnais.
De ce fait, nous souhaitons établir un lien avec un college et une école primaire afin d'encourager des liens internationaux mais également la découverte et l'appréciation de deux cultures totalement différentes.
Si la création d'un tel échange vous intéresse, n'hésitez pas a me contacter a l'adresse e-mail suivante:
bastienlinda@hotmail.com

Je vous remercie d'avance.

Linda
view answers

modify delete 25198 - from Karen (Great Britain) - 2008-06-10
Primary school - "Italian penpals wanted"

Hello,
I teach 8 and 9 year old children in a large Primary School in Portsmouth, Great Britain we have recently adopted Italy as our Euro 2008 team and would love to set up a penpal system with Italian children.
Look forward to hearing from you.
view answers

modify delete 25197 - from Robert (Great Britain) - 2008-06-10
Primary school - "Can anyone help us?"

I teach 7 and 8 year olds in a large school in Portsmouth, UK. We are currently looking for penpals from Sweden. Can you help?
view answers

modify delete 24971 - from Ali (Great Britain) - 2008-05-14
Primary school - "Links withReception and Nursery classes"

Hi I am currently teaching in Foundation Stage ages 3 - 5 andwould love to find links with other Early Years Groups around the world. I would be lookin to swap general cultural ideas so that the children can begin to have an awareness of other countries and different lifestyles. If you are interested I would love to hear from you and exchange information about settings and countries. Ali
view answers

modify delete 24650 - from Wendy (Great Britain) - 2008-04-17
Primary school - "Spanish Penpals wanted!"

Hello, I work in a Primary School in Stoke-On-Trent in a class of 10 and 11 year olds and we are looking for some english speaking Spanish penpals. We have recently started to study Spanish throughout the school and we'd really like to learn more about your cultures from children of a similar age in your country. It would be great if there is any school out there who would be interested in setting up some penpal contact with our children here.
Hope to hear from some of you soon!
view answers

modify delete 24240 - from Caroline (Great Britain) - 2008-03-17
Middle school - "French speaking penfriends"

Hello. I work in a school in the North East of England and I have an enthusiastic group of 11-12 years who would like to correspond by letter or email with children of a similar age anywhere in the French speaking world. Hope to hear from you soon.
view answers

modify delete 24017 - from Catherine (Great Britain) - 2008-02-25
Primary school - "ON RECHERCE LES PENPALS FRANCAIS"

Je suis amitrice de francais a une petite ecole ecossaise. C'est situe a Ballater, une petite ville dans le nord est de l'ecosse. Il y a 5 enfants (4 filles et 1 garcon) qui veulent ecrire aux enfants francais. Ils ont 11 ans.

Ballater est 84 kilometeres d'aberdeen et c'est tres jolie ici, tres calme avec des montagnes , les forets, les fermes et les riveries. C'est une ville touristique. Pour encore d'infos sur la regionne, allez a: www.ballaterscotland.com

Si vous avez quelques enfants qui veulent ecrire (en angalis ou bien en francais!), je voudrais avoir l'adresse de votre ecole, s'il vous plait!

Peut etre c'est possible d'avoir une echange dans la future! Merci - a bientot, j'espere!
view answers

modify delete 23863 - from louise (Great Britain) - 2008-02-14
Primary school - "Scottish pupils seeking German pupils (10-11yrs)"

Hello!

We are a lovely class of children from Aberdeen looking for a class of pupils from
Germany!! We are studying World War 2 and would love to deepen our understanding of experiences from both sides! And the wonderful unity established since!
Please e mail me if you can write!

Louise
view answers

modify delete 23716 - from Cynthia (Great Britain) - 2008-02-06
Primary school - "Longing to Link!"

We are a Leighton Buzzard Lower School. We have had some really successful links but,for various reasons, they have all fizzled out. Our children, particularly in Years 2, 3 and 4 would love to link up with a school or schools in other countries. Although our children are now beginning to learn French in years 3 and 4, we feel that links with English speaking children would be preferable!
Having experienced successful links, we have lots of ideas for exciting projects that we could work on together.
Hope to hear soon......
view answers

modify delete 23177 - from Ali Whitbread (Great Britain) - 2008-01-04
Primary school - "Any Trainee Teachers Looking for Class/School Links?"

Hi.
I am a trainee teacher in Bedfordshire, England. The school that I am doing my teaching practice in wants to make links with schools from around the world. If there are any other trainees out there who are looking for the same thing please get in touch. I would love to hear from you.
Ali.
view answers

modify delete 22878 - from Lorenz (Great Britain) - 2007-12-15
Middle school - "aux profs d'allemand et d'angalis"

A télécharger gratuitement en PDF et sans publicité:

www.deutschalsfremdsprache.in 400 feuilles de travail pour l'enseignement de la langue allemande.

www.handouts.fr 60 feuilles de travail pour l'enseignement de la langue anglaise.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Lorenz Derungs

Buchenweg 8
CH-3322 Urtenen-Schönbühl
+41 31 859 28 18
078 841 28 90 (mobile)

---
Arbeitsblätter für den Unterricht?
Hier sind sie gratis:
http://www.learning-and-doing.ch

view answers

modify delete 22298 - from bEV (Great Britain) - 2007-11-24
Primary school - "My class want a penpals in a differentschool"

Please Send any infomation to
bev bowles
st.whites school
st.whites road
cinderford
gloucestershire
gl14 3hd
view answers

modify delete 21529 - from sofia (Great Britain) - 2007-10-09
Others school - "pupil referral unit seeks penpals"

a group of 14-16 y.o. students would like to correspond with teenagers from all over the world
view answers

modify delete 19234 - from Hannah (Great Britain) - 2007-05-20
Primary school - "Spanish penpals for school children"

Hi there,

Our school has recently begun learning Spanish on a regular basis in years 3-6, childrn between 7 and 11 years old. As Geography co-ordinator, I am very keen to set up some individual or class penpal system with children from Spanish or Spanish speaking schools to enable our children to extend their language skills and also learn more about other cultures and school life in other countries.

If anyone is interested then please email me at HannahCorrigan@hotmail.com. I think it is a very worthwhile activity for children of all different nationalities and languages to broaden their cultural and language understandings and would be very pleased to organise this with any interested schools.

Thanks Hannah Corrigan
view answers

modify delete 19174 - from Fred (Great Britain) - 2007-05-16
Primary school - "Correspondants"

Bonjour,

Je recherche une classe (9-11 ans) pour la rentrée 2007-2008. Nous souhaitons échanger sur nos modes de vie et écrire quelques lettres. A bientôt !

Fred.
view answers

modify delete 19032 - from Bernardine (Great Britain) - 2007-05-09
Primary school - "NASSIMA SADIA"

Hi,
My friend Dawn Sadia,s 8 year old daughter named Nassima was abducted by her father last April 2006 and taken to Algeria,possibly to a place called Birkhadem.We have not seen or heard from Nassima since.
Both Nassima and Dawn live in Belfast,Northern Ireland and are both British Citizens and both hold British passports.

Please will you copy and paste this link to You Tube and watch Nassimas story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqDsEhB-Es

Nassimas website is

www.bringnassimahome.com

And we now have an offical online petition and we are desperate for kind people to sign their names.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/NassimaSadia/#detail

My email address is tiggsralph@aol.com and I would be happy to answer any questions you may ask.
We need everybodys help to Bring Nassima Home.Thank you so much..
Bernardine Sharpx
view answers

modify delete 18735 - from sammy o (Great Britain) - 2007-04-29
Middle school - "Looking for this school"

Hi,
My freinds daughter is in a school in Algeria right now and I need to make contact with her,her name is Nassima Sadia.
Nassima was taken to Algeria last April 2006,a year ago,she was abducted.Please will you watch this video and tell me if you have any information regardine this child.Her mummy needs to know if she is safe and well,thank you so much.
Sammy o(Ireland)GB
Here is the video,thank you so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqDsEhB-Es
view answers

modify delete 18716 - from Nicola (Great Britain) - 2007-04-27
Primary school - "Looking for European penpals!"

Hi there,

I'm currently teaching a class of 25 ten to eleven year olds, we are just about to begin our topic about Europe and am looking for penpals (either snail or e-mail). They are learning French at the moment so this could be an opportunity for them to practice the language, however, am open to any european country....any help would be great.

Many Thanks

Nicola
view answers

modify delete 18485 - from David (Great Britain) - 2007-04-12
Primary school - "Cartes postales pour vous a lire, et, peut-etre ecrire des reponses"

Bonjour a tous,

Je fais ma formation en tant que prof de Francais dans un lycee a Manchester. Quelques eleves de l'annee 8 (12 ans) ont ecrit des cartes postales a propos des voyages et vacances qu'ils ont fait (soit vrai, soit imaginaire). Ils on ecrit en Francais et en Anglais. Le niveau du Francais n'est pas tres complique, alors, je crois que ca serait interessant pour des eleves des ecoles primaires.

Pour donner de l'authenticite a la tache d'ecrite, j'aimerais bien envoyer ces cartes pour qu'une classe francaise puissent les lire, corriger ou bien composer les reponses.

N'hesitez pas a me contacter si vous avez besoin de plus de renseignements.

Si vous etes interesse, je serais tres reconnaisant de bien vouloir m'envoyer un mel avec vos coordonnes.

Dans l'attente de vos reponses, je vous prie d'agreeer, messieurs, messdames, l'expression de mes salutations distinguees.

David Jones
view answers

modify delete 18220 - from virginie (Great Britain) - 2007-03-28
High school - "looking for french and spanish penpals"

Hi! Our school, based near London in Hertfordshire, is looking for french and spanish penpals for our y7(sixieme) and y8 (cinquieme)classes! We would love to practice our languages with people the same age, share ideas and common interests. speak about football, music, travels, learn from each others culture!
Please contact me, I am the french and spanish teacher and am French myself!
view answers

modify delete 17980 - from ruth (Great Britain) - 2007-03-13
Middle school - "Linking learning with Dunstable"

I work at MillVale Middle School in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, find out about our school at www.millvaleschool.org.uk. I am interested in sharing learning in Geography. Our Year 5s are working on a topic about the village of Toddington. Year 6 will soon be looking at life near a river. Year 7 will be looking at the Val D'Aosta and Turin, Milan and Genoa in Italy. Year 8 are writing a report about our local open space, Dunstable Downs, a chalk downland area. Can we help you or can you help us in our studies?
view answers

modify delete 17822 - from Pauline (Great Britain) - 2007-03-04
Middle school - "Partner schools wanted"

Hi
We are a 9 - 13 middle school in Leighton Buzzard http://www.gilbertinglefield.beds.sch.uk/
We would like to establish links all around the world:we are working towards the International Schools Award
At the moment in Geography my Year 6 (aged 10/11) students are studying mountain environments and would love to hear from you if you live in the mountains.
Year 7 next term will be looking at Africa and Year 8 are starting to learn about Italy. Many of the families in our town came from the south of Italy in the 1950s.
Year 5 would like to hear from schools in North Wales.
We would like to hear from anyone- look at our website to find out something about us
view answers

modify delete 17649 - from Celine (Great Britain) - 2007-02-26
Primary school - "Recherche ecole primaire francaise ( GB)"

Bonjour
J'enseigne le Francais a des Year 6 ( CM2) depuis Septembre 2006 . Je recherche une ecole primaire pour correspondre en tant que groupe , surtout echanger au niveau culturel ( envoi de boite a chaussures avec objets du pays ...) et aussi p-etre ecrit / oral ( enregistrement de cassettes ...)
Si vous etes interesses , faites-le moi savoir !
A bientot
Celine
view answers

modify delete 17572 - from delphine (Great Britain) - 2007-02-23
Middle school - "echange épistolaire"

Dans le projet d'établir un échange avec un collège anglais je souhaiterais contacter des collègues britanniques qui souhaiteraient la même chose. Nous nous situons près de Nantes, dans une jolie banlieu.
Merci de me contacter.
Delphine.
view answers

modify delete 17158 - from Jayne (Great Britain) - 2007-02-01
High school - "Hello this is just a welcome note for people to talk"

hello this is jayne middleton i work at millais school in horsham in the english department anyone want to talk
view answers

modify delete 17078 - from sally (Great Britain) - 2007-01-28
Primary school - "French pen pals in the Caen region of France"

I teach French to children aged 9 to 11 in the South of England. I am looking for one class, or more, for our children to write to. We visit the Caen region of France every year and it would be lovely for the children to exchange details on life in the South of England with life in Normandy.
view answers

modify delete 16725 - from Amanda (Great Britain) - 2007-01-10
Primary school - "Penpals"

Hi . I have a class of 32 : 9 - 11 year olds who are desperate for penpals. We would like to link with any school - we dont mind what country. If you can help us please contact me.
view answers

modify delete 16714 - from Emilie (Great Britain) - 2007-01-10
Middle school - "Echange avec un college."

Bonjour, je suis assistante de francais dans une ecole dans le Lincolnshire dans l'est de L'Angleterre. Nous recherchons une ecole pour un echange de mails avec nos eleves dit "gifted and talented". Cela concerne donc une vingtaine d'eleves pour le moment ages de 12 a 15 ans. Si vous etes interesse merci de repondre au plus vite.
view answers

modify delete 16568 - from Danie (Great Britain) - 2007-01-03
Primary school - "visit in an English primary school"

Hello!I'm a primary school teacher from Switzerland. I teach to 9-10 year old pupils. During the Easten holiday break I'll be in England for four weeks. There, I'll enrol in a language school to improve my English skills. Around this time, I'd like to visit an English primary school. Is that possible? Would any teacher agree to welcome me in her/his class? We'll be able to talk about our jobs, to exchange informations about teaching, to compare how we evaluate our pupils,...If you're interested please send me an Email.
view answers

modify delete 16483 - from MIMI (Great Britain) - 2006-12-27
Primary school - "looking for friendship / to exchange ideas, informations"

Hello my name is MIMI,

JE SUIS EDUCATRICE DE JEUNES ENFANTS DIPLOMEE ET QUALIFIEE EN ANGLETERRE, J'Y SUIS INSTALEE DEPUIS 6 ANS. JE GERE UNE ECOLE MATERNELLE / PRIMAIRE BILINGUE, NOS ENFANTS ONT ENTRE 5 MOIS ET 6 ANS. JE RECHERCHE DES PERSONNES QUI SONT DANS CE DOMAINE AFIN DE POUVOIR ECHANGER DES IDEES ET POURQUOI PAS VENIR VISITER NOTRE NURSERY, MON PROJET SERAIT D'OUVRIR UNE ECOLE MATERNELL EN AFRIQUE.
MERCI A BIENTOT
view answers

modify delete 15701 - from Audrey (Great Britain) - 2006-11-12
Primary school - "Spanish speaking students wanted!"

Hola! I am teaching Spanish to children aged 6-11. We have only recently started, and I am learning myself, so our language skills are quite basic. We would love to write to Spanish speakers anywhere in the world by snail or E mail, to exchange imformation on lifestyles and improve our level of language skills. Hope to hear from you soon, Audrey
view answers

modify delete 15248 - from Bob (Great Britain) - 2006-10-31
Middle school - "Funny school stories"

Hi

I've been a French teacher in Glasgow for 28 yrs - have a look at my site for a little stress relief - www.allscottishteachers.co.uk
view answers

modify delete 14254 - from Paul (Great Britain) - 2006-10-14
High school - "Devenir enseignant en Belgique"

Je serais bien reconnaissant de tous renseignements concernant les possibilités et les démarches à faire pour réaliser mon ambition de devenir enseignant en Belgique. Je suis titulaire d'une licence (BA), d'une maîtrise (MA) en Anglais de l'université d'Oxford et d'une maîtrise (MA) en Français de l'université de Nottingham; je possède aussi le PGCE (= le CAPES). En tant qu'expérience professionnelle, j'ai enseigné (l'Anglais pour la plupart, mais aussi le Français et le Russe)pendant 25 ans dans des lycées anglais. Ici, dans le Royaume Uni, on accueille très facilement des collègues étrangers - notamment des français (je travaille actuellement avec deux françaises) - mais j'ai l'impression qu'il est plus difficile dans d'autres pays de l'UE. Un grand merci si vous pouvez m'éclairer!
view answers

modify delete 14001 - from Melanie (Great Britain) - 2006-10-03
Primary school - "Spanish penpals!"

Hi,
A lovely class of 8-9 year olds is looking for penpals (email or snail mail!) in Spain to improve their language skills.
Please email if your school is interested!
view answers

modify delete 13936 - from Amelie (Great Britain) - 2006-10-01
Primary school - "Echange avec une ecole primaire en Picardie"

Bonjour! Je suis enseignante dans une ecole primaire a Londres. Depuis le debut de l'annee scolaire toutes les classes de 'Key Stage 2' (7 a 11 ans) ont commence des cours de francais. Maintenant on cherche des correspondants en France (email ou courrier). On cherche de preference en Picardie car on aimerait aussi organiser une journee en France pour que les correspondants puissent se recontrer 'en vrai'! Si vous etes interesse, vous pouvez me contacter par email: ameliethompson@gmx.at. A bientot!
view answers

modify delete 13591 - from Bonnie (Great Britain) - 2006-09-17
Primary school - "Long lost friend"

Can any english teacher in SZCZECIN teaching primary school english help me, I would be grateful. I lost contact with MARIA PAZUR (maybe I spelt the surname wrong) with whom I use to correspond many years back while I was in kuwait. If she can contact me at the above email address, I will grateful for your kind help. thanking you.
THIS IS TO ALL THE ENGLISH TEACHERS FROM PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN SZCZECIN.
view answers

modify delete 12409 - from Louise (Great Britain) - 2006-09-05
Primary school - "9-10 year olds seeking worldwide friends!"

Hola, Ciao, Bonjour.....we are a class of enthusiastic kids seeking similar to write to (e mail and snail mail!!) We are 9/10 years old, from Scotland..........we'd love to hear from YOU!! Let's get writing!! :-)
view answers

modify delete 11872 - from mary (Great Britain) - 2006-08-17
Primary school - "french penpals"

I have a group of 10 year old children who are about to begin learning French. I am looking for a school in France who would be willing to write to my class telling us all about life in France. We in turn would write about Scotland.
view answers

modify delete 10674 - from Transfamilia (Great Britain) - 2006-06-22
High school - "To foreign language teachers"

Hi, We are www.transfamilia.com Our purpose is to help teenagers to find host families in which they'll be able to spend a few weeks to a few months to learn a foreign language. If you feel this is of interest to your students or their families, please direct them to our site. All the families we propose are registered Transfamilia members. All Transfamilia families have a teenage child of their own, and all are volunteer to either send their own kid abroad and/or host a foreign teen. They are not paid to host. Registration on the site are free. So are searches for matching families. We are looking for english speaking host families too. So if you feel your students could be interested, direct them or their parents to our site. For more info: opaul@transfamilia.com Regards,
view answers

modify delete 10619 - from Georgina (Great Britain) - 2006-06-20
Middle school - "Re Pen pals"

Hi, I am a teaching assistant at a school called Kingsfield Secondary School in Bristol England. I am teaching a Social Skills group of six boys who would love to have a penpal. I have been searching on all the Web sites and then yours came up. The boys are 12yrs old all interested in bike riding, computer games, football. It would be great to hear from any one out there. This is a genuine e mail and any replys will be looked at seriously.

Address: Mrs Georgina Grover
Kingsfield School, Brook Road, Bristol, BS15 4JT England

Thanks
view answers

modify delete 10421 - from Caroline (Great Britain) - 2006-06-09
High school - "Collège anglais cherche correspodants français"

Bonjour,
Je suis professeur de langues vivantes dans une école anglaise qui va du CM1 à la 5ème près de Cambridge en Angleterre et mon école souhaite faire un échange par courrier/e-mail en anglais et français avec des jeunes français !
Si vous êtes intéressé, n'hésitez pas à me contacter!
A bientôt!
Caroline.
view answers

modify delete 10419 - from Caroline (Great Britain) - 2006-06-09
Middle school - "collège anglais recherche correspondants français"

Bonjour,
Je suis professeur de langues vivantes dans une école anglaise qui va du CM1 à la 5ème près de Cambridge en Angleterre et mon école/collège souhaite faire un échange par courrier/e-mail en anglais et français avec des petits français!
A bientôt!
Caroline.
view answers

modify delete 10418 - from Caroline (Great Britain) - 2006-06-09
Primary school - "Ecole anglaise cherche échange avec école française"

Bonjour,
Je suis professeur de langues vivantes dans une école anglaise qui va du CM1 à la 5ème près de Cambridge en Angleterre et mon école souhaite faire un échange par courrier/e-mail en anglais et français avec des petits français débutants ou confirmés!
A bientôt!
Caroline.
view answers

modify delete 10137 - from Sophie (Great Britain) - 2006-05-25
Primary school - "Recherche correspondant primaire francais"

Enseignante primaire anglais recherche correspondant/te pour l'equivalent d'une classe de Ce1/CE2
view answers

modify delete 10067 - from Emilie (Great Britain) - 2006-05-22
Middle school - "PGCE"

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Je suis française et je vis actuellement en Angleterre. Je vais faire mon PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) en septembre prochain pour pouvoir enseigner le français et l'espagnol dans le secondaire. Je ferai ensuite mon année d'induction. J'aimerais savoir si le PGCE est reconnu en Belgique. Est-il possible d'enseigner en Belgique avec un PGCE?

Merci beaucoup!
view answers

modify delete 9776 - from Nicole (Great Britain) - 2006-05-07
Middle school - "hi"

i was is Rookeries middle school my class 8 is yr 6 near yr 7 be came so lol luv nicole
view answers

modify delete 9644 - from Lisa (Great Britain) - 2006-05-02
Primary school - "Seeking a pen and/or E-pal link with a New Zealand class."

I am a teacher of a class of 28 pupils (7-8 year olds) in Birmingham in England. I work in a culturally diverse inner city school and am desperately seeking a class for my pupils to correspond with, either through email or letter(or both). This would be a superb opportunity for pupils to discover and share information about differences in life style and culture, as well as developing their communication skills. I look forward to hearing from a class of similar age pupils. Many thanks.
Lisa Rennie.
view answers

modify delete 9176 - from Laure (Great Britain) - 2006-03-31
Middle school - "Correspondants francophones"

Bonjour. J'enseigne dans une école de Liverpool (GB) et avec un de mes collègues, nous aimerions créer des correspondances entre nos élèves et des élèves francophones. Il s'agit d'un petit groupe d'élèves de year 9 (13-14 ans) pour échanger des emails ou des lettres.
Merci d'avance. Répondez par emails de préférence.
Laure.
view answers

modify delete 9058 - from lala (Great Britain) - 2006-03-24
Primary school - "stage en enseignement au Maroc"

Grand école au Maroc,disposant d'un corps professoral de qualité (trilingue -arabe - français - anglais et prochainement espagnol). L'Ecole se caractérise par un enseignement de qualité et un encadrement très rapproché des enfants ; son programme est élaboré avec des écoles britaniques avec qui elle travaille en collaboration . Nous essayons d'établir des échanges, un partenariat et si possible un jumelage avec une école britanique et nous recherchons aussi une enseignante , educatrice ou animatrice qui maitrise trés bien le l'anglais ou le français, qui veut résider au Maroc (Casablanca). merci d'avance pour tous ceux qui nous contacterons . , contacter nous : youbaha@gmail.com
view answers

modify delete 9013 - from richard (Great Britain) - 2006-03-21
Higher school - "maths"

Today while teaching, I came across a copy of your book:-
Fun Maths 99 do you still have a copy or similar, I am always looking for ways to interest the children.

Regards Richard
view answers

modify delete 8891 - from Rosie (Great Britain) - 2006-03-12
Others school - "French penfriends for English special school"

Hi, I teach a group of very enthusiastic 12-15 year olds in a special school in Liverpool. They have been learning French only since September and are really keen, we've started a lunchtime French club too. Our pupils all have learning difficulties, some moderate and some severe. Some have additional physical disabilities but all are enjoying French and are keen to learn more. I would like if possible a group of French pupils also with learning difficulties who we can writie to either through e-mail or letters. Hope you can help us. Thank you.
view answers

modify delete 8886 - from Karen (Great Britain) - 2006-03-12
Primary school - "French e-mail pen friends for a class of 10/11 year olds (Y5/6)"

Hi, I teach at a large rural primary school in Wiltshire, England. My class (of 36 Y5/6 )would like to correspond via e-mail with children of a similar age (10 or 11 years old) in a french school. We have tried looking for individual pen friends on websites without much success so I am hoping that I can find them penfriends this way. They are beginning to learn basic French, although much of the correspondance would need to be in English if possible. If there is anyone who could help me I would be very grateful.
view answers

modify delete 8205 - from MIke Lord Byron (Great Britain) - 2006-02-02
High school - "Classroom Management Student Discipline"

At las I have found a website to handle the agony of bad behavior. It is even equiipped witgh free downloads and a multude of forms.

http://www.classroomcontrol.com/

I have been re-energized with the assistance of a website that incorporates a seating chart-based behavioral program that generates discipline forms from warnings to detentions to the ultimate referral in real-time simply be clicking on the student's picture on the electronic seating chart. The website, http://www.classroomcontrol.com , is a software program dedicated to manage the complex array of discipline problems that regularly present themselves. It incorporates a plethora of readily usable discipline forms tailored to specific situations. The forms are presently in English and Spanish and may soon be available in other languages. In addition, an automatic discipline log is generated for future documentation. Teachers' testimonials that underscore the behavioral advances attributable to classroomcontrol.com are on the website. Classroomcontrol.com is designed to minimize administrative intervention in the discipline process and reinforce the teacher's disciplinary control over the classroom. Its goal is to maximize learning and hold students accountable.
view answers

modify delete 7824 - from Katy (Great Britain) - 2006-01-11
Primary school - "E-mail pals for my Yr 3/4 class"

Hi,
I am a teacher in a school in North Devon, England and my class are learning about other countries in the world. They are just learning how to e-mail and I would love for them to e-mail a class from another country so that they can make new friends and learn about that countries culture. I have 26 children in my class aged from 7-9.
Please let me know if you are interested in setting this up soon.
Thanks. Katy
view answers

modify delete 6816 - from F. Moussa (Great Britain) - 2005-11-20
High school - "une classe anglaise de 4eme cherche une classe de 4eme canadienne francophone"

Je suis enseignante dans un college Britanique, mes eleves de 4eme ages de 13 ans veulent correspondre avec des eleves une classe de 4eme canadienne mais francophone pour pouvoir amiliores leur francais at echange des cultures. Alors, chers collegues si vous etes interressent envoyez moi un email s'il vous plait.
merci beaucoup.
bye
view answers

modify delete 6812 - from Kath (Great Britain) - 2005-11-20
High school - "Busco estudiantes españoles para un intercambio"

Hola,

Me llamo Kath y soy profesora de español en una escuela secundaria en Leeds (norte de Inglaterra). Tengo 10 estudiantes de español que tienen entre 14 y 15 años y quieren enviar 'emails' a los estudiantes españoles.

Podríamos organizar un intercambio? Gracias, Kath
view answers

modify delete 5561 - from Katie (Great Britain) - 2005-09-28
Primary school - "Seeking French language Penpals"

Bonjour!
I teach Year 3 pupils (aged 7-8) in a London primary school, and they are about to start learning French. I would like to arrange a link class in a French speaking school to exchange letters/ emails/ information about our schools and cultures (in own language at first). Please let me know if you are interested! (I speak French)
view answers

Return to the previous page
Previous
page
Next
page
Go to the next page

We strongly recommand to not include your personal address & phone number in your messages. we accept no responsibility for consequences of message exchanges.
Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info