Clique sur ce bouton et insère ton propre message !
I like play table tennis.And you ? :))
Moi j'adore le tennis de table et j'en fait depuis 7 ans
Bonjour jaimerais avoie bocoups damie ^^ mici ^^^
Tag, ich heiBe Mathieu. Ich lebe in Frankreich. Ich spiele gern Tischtennisschläger. Ich möche mit vielen Leuten um dieses Thema zu sprechen ! firstname.lastname@example.org
J'aime tennis de table. Je pense qu'il es un sport qui besoir de concetration et de fait saillants.
table tennis it fantastic sport.I'am champian of régional
yes me too I love tenis de table. I play it in school
hello, i look for a boy or a girl for a e-mail contact interest? i love table tennis
i like table tennis =)
Dear Sir or Madam:
Welcome to Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center (CNTTTC). It is a great place for all table tennis players, lovers, professional or recreational, for all who know that a great sport to stay healthy and happy. The mission of the Center is to provide a conducive environment that nurtures, coaches and develops aspiring table tennis players of all ages and all countries to achieve their goals by realizing their potential in the sport and promote Ping Pong to its fullest. All table tennis teams, clubs, individuals, groups from social to competitive level can participate at any time; there is a spring intensive training camp in the center which begins on March 1st, 2011 and ends on June 19th, 2011.During this period. A lot of table tennis players from many foreign countries will come here for intensive training. You are most welcome to the center for spring table tennis training camp. Don¡¯t hesitate to participate in our training programs. Cherish this precious opportunity to take national level training in China¡¯s BEST table tennis developing center. As for details, Please feel free to visit our official website: www.cntttc.org your early reply will be highly appreciated.
The diversity of table tennis spin and the richness of the curve which brought by the spin are unique in the all kinds of ball sports. So, how to create a variety of spin, especially the spin movements are similar, but they are different in nature? It should be mainly noted as follow:
(1) Use different parts of the racket to strike and rub the ball, and serve different revolving balls. For example, use the underside and upside of the racket to strike and rub the ball, it will serve matching revolving and non-spinning balls.
(2) Stretch the racket with spiral line. If you strike and rub the ball in different periods and directions, it will bring different spin. Strike the ball in under spiral line direction will bring under spiral spin. Strike the ball in up spiral line direction will bring up spiral spin.
(3) Serve the ball with wrist in different ways will bring different spin. If you serve-bounce the ball, it won¡¯t be spin. If you serve the ball in up spiral line way, it will be up spiral spin.
(4) Appropriately increase the sponge thickness and racket stickiness, it can enhance the spin of table tennis, especially when you use the big ball, this problem seems more important.
(5) Increase the time and distance in the racket by increasing the joint effect . For example, when you serve the revolving spiral balls, it should rub the ball with the right side closed to the racket. When you serve non-spinning balls, it should rub the ball with the left side closed to the racket.
(6) Appropriately increase the actions, speed up the swaying rate and lightly cut , in this condition that the swaying direction is faraway form the focus of the ball, the more fast swaying, the more strong serve , meanwhile , the strength of rubbing the ball is more strong . So, the spin of the ball can be strengthened.
China State Postal Bureau published a set of commemorative stamps in order to celebrate that Chinese table tennis athlete Wanghao gained the honor of World Champion in 2008 Beijing Olympic Games .
As obtained the sponsorship from some social groups, Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center(CNTTTC) will select 10 women and 10 men from the winter training camp which begins in Nov.20th of 2010 and ends in Jan.20th of 2011 as the special invited members of the summer training camp which begins in June 20th of 2011 and ends in August 20th of 2011, and also provide 20 days¡¯ free training.
Welcome each country excellent players to register to fight for the hard-won opportunity!!
For more details ,please login http://www.cntttc.org/ .
The time of Winter Training Camp begins in November 20th of 2010 and ends in January 20th of 2011. ( there is no holiday for Christmas in China. there is a rest on each Sunday afternoon, the free training from 7:00pm to 9:00pm in each evening is normal.)
You can register to participate in 15days¡¯ training or more time of training according to your time during this period. For more details, please login www.cntttc.org/ .
hello everyone !im a chinese girl, in my spare time i would like to invite several fiends play ping-pong,ping-pong is a game which only need hard practice can u play well.since i was yong ,i began to play with my friends,but there is no teacher to teach us ,we just hold a pair of poor table tennis bat imitate other guys older than us .Time fiies,now im a college student,but still i am interested in play ping-pong .And the important is ,i play it better now.
i love table tennis very much.i am working at chinese national table tennis training center which is affiliated to the chinese national table tennis association.i like making friends.and would like to know more people who like table tennis.
Welcome to Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center which is affiliated to Chinese National Table Tennis Association. We along with millions of other people across the globe love to participate in. The mission of the Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center is to provide a conducive environment that nurtures, coaches and develops aspiring table tennis players of all ages to achieve their goals by realizing their potential in the sport and promote Ping Pong to its fullest. All table tennis teams, clubs, individuals, lovers from social to competitive can take part in at any time,
Please feel free to visit our website: www.cntttc.org
I love table tennis.I am a Chinese girl.In Chinese,even everyone like table tennis.So do I.When I was in the primary school,I always play pingpang with my father.It's so funny~
i like ping-pong,tennis,camogie,soccer,gaelic and lots more. i am lucky because i have 2 brothers i can play sports and games with. sometimes i go out to the field i live close to, to play games and sport. ireland isn't that sunny so sometimes i just play ping-pong inside or do my homework or go upstairs and practise my recorder, read my book or play with my brothers if they are not doing their homework.i have lots of friends on my road and my favourite one is Emma.sometimes we cycle to a little shop called mac.Hughes with our brothers and friends. i have lots more hobbies which i'd love to tell you but it would take too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually i'm not all that into ping pong. i just put it for my intest cuz it was the only thing im good at...
Salut à tous !!!
Je présente mon blog de tennis de table, http://letennisdetablecommeonlaime.blog4ever.com
Vous y trouvez plein de vidéos de grands joueurs, leurs photos, l'actualité du tennis de table, les résultats, le classement mondial...
A bientôt sur mon blog !!
What is table tennis!??????
I like table tennis way more than I like regular tennis. I think table tennis is so fun!