| Recycling is very important. If we didn't, well, yeah that would be bad. Here are ten tips on Going Green...
1. Recycle any news papers, aluminum cans, plastic bottles, etc.
2. Switch all your lightbulbs to the swiggily ones (What are they called?)
3. When you're brushing your teeth, turn off the water when you're not using it.
4. Be sure to turn off the light when you leave a room.
5. Start a recycling program in your neighborhood.
6. Organize a compost bin at your house.
7. Save energy.
8. Do not litter or pollute.
9. But products with natural fibers.
10. Plant a tree.