Healthy Skool lunches
It's great to have a week full of healthy foods
after all that easter chocolate and lollies
so here i will tell u how to have healthy food
for 5 days of the week!
Monday: Go for a salad roll add lettuce, tomato, carrot, onions, cheese and roast beef
for a drink have a creamy strawberry smoothie and for a treat have a small sweet plum.
Tuesday: have left overs from last night where ever it's rice or pasta
just put it into a cute container for a drink have a banana smoothie with strawberry chops.
Wednesday: make a salad in your container add chicken, cheese, cucumber, celery, tomata etc
for a drink go for a sweet juice.
Thursday: have fruit salad mmm like raspberries, blueberries, oranges etc
for the drink maybe flavoured water.
Friday: Have rice and a yummy juice :)
Well now u can have a fresh lunch for school
also for snack include a small sweet plum or frozen rasberries
or sweet fruit!
Locker tips and Crafts!
1. Always make sure your locker is neat because u don't wanna have messy lockers with
paper falling out and rotten sandwiches ewww so just if it gets messy clean it after skool
that way your way more organised for class.
2. If u have a bottom locker and u are tall ask the teacher if u can swap or
if u are small and got a top locker swap with someone tall.
3. Always make sure u lock your locker and that nothing falls out
or else some1 may go into your locker and steal something.
4. Put a mirror on your locker that way u can see your self instead of walking al the
way to the bathroom or keep a small pocket mirror in your pencil case.
5. Get all your books ready before class that way u can open your locker get your stuff
and go to class.
Glam your plain grey locker up with
- cute posters of your fave celebrity or animals
- photos of your friends and family
- a mirror
- magazine cut outs