''i sarang noraega sirheo dasin an bureuri neoreul tteoolliji anke ijeulsu itge''--Taeyang
Dong Youngbae (Hangul: 동영배, Hanja: 董永培, born May 18, 1988), better known by his stage name Taeyang (Hangul: 태양, Hanja: 太陽, meaning Solar) or Sol (the Spanish word for Sun), is a South Korean recording artist, entertainer. After appearing in Jinusean's music video "A-yo", Taeyang began training under YG Entertainment at the age of 12 alongside fellow member and leader G-Dragon. After six years of vocal and dance training he made his debut in 2006 as a member of Big Bang.
Tae Yang has been with G-D in YG Entertainment since he was 12. He started out as a rapper but is now one of the vocalists of Big Bang. He was known for being scared of girls, and is still known as the shy, sweet and sensitive one in the group. Currently,Tae Yang is the first one to release the solo album from Big Bang.
- His best friend is G-Dragon, with whom he enjoys working. It is said that he and G-Dragon have exchanged their personalities over the years: Tae Yang, talkative, became calm and vice versa.
- He is calm and laid and be unable to become angry. There is also a perfectionist, hardworking and generous.
- He never had a girlfriend refused to come out with the girl he had seen in college so she could concentrate on her studies. Since it looks for a girlfriend and is determined to find one in 2010.
- If the Big Bang were a family all members agree that Tae Yang would be the mother because he takes care of members and comforted after G-Dragon has yelled at them. When G-Dragon has no moral Tae Yang is taking over the role of Leader.
- He held to include all members of Big Bang's first music video "Look At Only Me". This song was also written first for G-Dragon Tae Yang Teddy but was so loved that he gave her.
- He sleeps in pants and a tank top.
- If he were dating a member of Big Bang would choose D-Lite because the latter has a good personality.
- He sang "I Believe I Can Fly" when he was taken to hearings of the YG.
- He would like to collaborate with T. I
- The place where he feels the best is in the studio with Teddy, and the church.
- He has a dog (a bulldog French black and white) named Boss.
- He likes the summer, the church, fashion, games, manga, Usher, Justin Timberlake, Omarion, Michael Jackson, G-Dragon, and nice natural girls, the yakiniku (Japanese dish its preferred), piano, singing, dancing, sleeping 12 hours in a row, listening to music ...
His advice to other members of Big Bang:
- G-Dragon is his best friend and has a character totally opposite to his, that is why they complement each other and admire him very much.
- Seung Ri Tae Yang is from "the one that G-Dragon can never catch up and follow, it is like a mini Kwon Jiyong."
- Dae Sung is for him a very sincere and mature person. This is why Tae Yang will often seek advice from him.
- On T. O. P Tae Yang said they are both, two older brothers who think much and that little things can hurt them.
Tae Yang Profile :
Stage Name: 태양 TAEYANG
Stage Names in Big Bang: Tae Yang, SOL
Position: Vocalist / Choreographer
Former Stage Name: YB Tae Kwon (YB 태권)
Real Name: Dong Young Bae (동영배)
D.O.B.: May 18, 1988
Height & Weight: 174 cm / 56 kg
Blood Type: AB
Debut: YG Family 2nd Album (2002)
Education: Daejin University in Theater & Film
Specialty : Rapping, dancing, beat boxing, singing, & foreign languages (Japanese & Chinese).
Hobby : Gardening, listening to music, watching TV, & BasketBall
Personality : Does his best in everything, over-achiever.
Doesn’t like to fight, he talks about his problem with the opponent.
He listens to you well and thinks about what he is going to say before he says anything.
Likes : church, summer, clothes, games, and mangas.
Musicians he admires : Usher, Omarion, Justin Timberlake