KEVIN JONAS QUOTES!
* (about the silliest story ever written about him) There was one that said I was married. I was like, "No, no, that didn't happen!"
* I hate a girl who talks on her phone all the time when she's with me. It bugs the fire out of me! It's also not cool when a girl has a foul mouth, or if her friends are crazy or odd. If that's who she's hanging out with, it definitely rubs off on her.
* I'm very laid back-I can watch movies for hours at a time-so I like a girl who's easy-going, makes me laugh, and who likes to be constantly connected. I'm rarely home, so I love being with someone online, or texting, or on the phone. It's nice to be able to turn on my computer and see her buddy icon pop up.
* The minute I asked this one girl on a date, she thought I was her boyfriend. That's not the way it's suspposed to be. Relationships take time.
* I'll know if I want to ask a girl on a second date in the first 10 minutes of our first date. If you're just getting to know each other and you're already laughing about things in each other's lives, then you know you're going to work out
* Christmas is my favorite time of year because it's the whole idea and spirit of the thing. Everyone wants to be together and I love being in a relationship during Christmas. It's just the idea of being in love during the best time of the year that is best.
* about being a celebrity teenager) Of course, it's the best thing that ever happened to me, and this has been one of the most crazy and most fun lives ever. I have a blast every single day. I am blessed that I get to do this thing I love to do, and if I wasn't doing this, I'd probably be working at Starbucks. So the fact that I get to travel around on a tour bus all around the country is pretty awesome.
* I want a girlfriend who has a positive attitude and is easy-going. Plus she to understand my crazy schedule.
* (what he does to make a girl feel special) I'll try to surprise her, like show up with Starbucks coffee--completely unannounced. I'm also gone a lot, so I'll try to call her as many times as I can without being weird.
* Break-ups, in general, are always bad. some break-ups are easier than others, but sometimes they're really hard. You learn to get through it. That's why I think love takes time and definitely should not be rushed into.
* I got one move, one move, it's gold, it's gold, it's perfect. Everyone would be like 'Dude how did you do that move? Thatís ridiculous!'
* One of my biggest pet peeves is when my brothers tell me how to drive. It just freaks me out, because they've never been behind the wheel before.
* Youíll be looking at magazines at an airport and youíll see a girl like, holding up a magazine and your face is like on the page and youíre like, ĎOkay Iím just walking away now.í Itís a little strange.
* I think guys should still open a door for a girl every chance they get, every time. They should try to take care of a girl as much as possible. She's like a princess, no matter what.
* I loved being the oldest because I bossed my brothers around!
* I'm a talker, so I talk to people. I'm not afraid to walk up to you and just start talking to you. I won't try to make you laugh, because it's not going to happen--I'm not funny at all. Comebacks for me are really bad. I can't come back if somebody comes at me. I guess I just have my own way of talking to people.
* I'm afraid of getting rejected by girls. And rejection can be the worst in music. I have to remind myself that although it may be risky, I'm doing what I love. I also know that if you don't take chances, then you'll never know what'll happen!
* I've always been scared of failing. I hate to disappoint those I care about. I want to make them happy. I'm such a people-pleaser, especially in relationships. I'm definitely working on it. I try not to be a pushover, and I'm really making an effort to voice my opinion more!
* I don't get nervous holding hands with a girl. Actually, it kind of stinks when I want to hold her hand and she's like "Not so much."
* I've fallen off stage before. I didn't get hurt, but I jumped back on stage and acted like I was supposed to fall.
* I'd have to say "Year 3000" is my favorite song from It's About Time because it's just the one everyone knows and loves to hear
* The craziest thing I ever did was I told a teacher who just bought a new house that the realtor called, and said that his roof collasped. He called the number that I gave him, which was actually my cell phone, and I told him "April Fools!" and he freaked.
* find that John Mayer and Switchfoot have really influenced me. But anything that is interesting both melodically and lyrically has a strong impact on me.
* A secret about my brother Nick is that he can drink about 30 cans of Diet Coke in a day and still want more. He never stops!
* About his brother Nick being shy) Everyone says that because he's quiet, but he's not shy. He's Mr. Cool!
* hated middle school. I never fit in! I had like, like, two friends because I didn't connect with my classmates. I even got made fun of and beat up.
* Before a date, Joe and I straighten our hair.
* My little, little brother Frankie and I were watching a karate movie, so we were gonna practice by pretending to hit each other. I didn't mean to punch him, but I swung as hard as I could and knocked him in the face! Right away, when I felt his face in my hand, I was like, "Oooh!" He started crying. It was so bad. As you can imagine, I got grounded for that.
* Nick can't have other people wearing his socks. If you put on his socks, he'll get upset, and it's really funny!
* We [him and his brothers] wrote the song "Eternity" for our grandmother, who just recently passed away from cancer.
* (on what he looks for in a girl) I look for a girl who's cool. Like we just hang out and not see me as a 'celebrity'. I don't like it when girls run up and say 'I'm totally in love with you'. There's no mystery there. I mean from fans its great, but from a girl you're gonna date...it's different.
* (talking about his brother Joe) He takes a shower, takes forever and then once he gets ready, he has to ask you if he looks okay four times!