| Every One Has One Of THOSE People In Their Life
Everyone has one of THOSE people in their life. You know, the mean girl that rules the school. The one with the clique. But, there are ways to deal with HER. Here's my Ways To Defend Yourself Against The
1. Any time she follows you, ignore her.
2. Any insult, handle it in a mature way.
3. With every insult respond with something like the following: Sorry-Not Today, That's just low, Your opinion doesn't matter to me.
4. If teasing or violence occurs, alert a parent or teacher.
5. Don't let her boss you around.
6. Don't listen to her insults.
7. Most bullies are jealous or have problems at home so maybe try to talk to her. ask her "Why do you do that to me"
8. All in all, just ignore her. She probably likes it when you fight back so, don't. And remember, no matter what she says, she can't change who you are!
| What Can Go Behind The GREEN GLASS DOOR
To Find Out The Secert Go To The Joke of The Week
| Dear Patty,
I got a note from my teacher telling me that I have a D+ in math. My dad said he was going to take away my phone if I got below a C in math this grading period. I just don't understand math. What should I do?
(PS I really can't loose my phone.)
Dear Needs Help,
I would put together a study group with your friends. Or I would ask one of your parents to explain. Or you could ask if you could meet your math teacher before or after school to help. Even if you don't get to your limit you would know you worked extremley hard to get this done. Your dad probably thinks you aren't trying. Show him you are and you won't loose your phone. Also make sure to keep up your other subjects as well.
| Having problems? I can help. Just email me!( Even if yours isn't posted I will still answer if you want me to:) )|
| The person of this week is Raven! She brought her D up to a B- just intime for report cards.Go Raven!!!!!!!!!!!|
| If you know someone like this thank them by letting the world know what they have done. Just email me.|