I think that drugs are the worst problem facing teens today. If a person gets addicted to drugs from an early age it will ruin thier future. If a teen gets cought with drugs they'll get expelled and possibly put in juvy. I think it is terrible how many teens have made bad desisions involving drugs.
1. Who is going to pay for the health care plan?
2. What do you think you will do next?
3. When will you bring the troops back?
4. Where do you think your next plan will be?
5. Why are you so intent on passing health?
6. How well do you think you are doing so far?
7. If you dont think the bill will pass what changes would you make?