7 QUESTIONS QUESTIONS FOR THE PRESIDENT
1. Who got you interested in politics?
2. What else do you plan to do to help the economy
3. When did you decide to run for president?
4. Where will you live when you retire?
5. Why is the economy so hard to fix?
6. How do you think the USA is handling the current challenges?
7. If you knew exactly what this job would be lie, would you have chosen it.
5 things to do before I turn 50:
Win the lottery
Go to Hawaii
Golf in Scotland and Ireland.
Most kids stay in school as long as they need to. For the very few dropouts, there is not much that can be done. Schools should just try to make their environments as fun as possible. Many kids are simply overwhelmed by homework. Teachers should never be hard enough on kids to make them drop out. There should be at least one fun, easy class every day.
Most parents get along with their kids very well. Those who dont may need some advice. Sometimes kids want to be left alone and just do their own thing. They should try not to pressure kids into doing something they dont want to. Usually when kids and parents don't get along, its not either ones fault.