* In Cosmo's and Wands's Lucky Seven Saturday it was revealed that Wanda's name is Wanda Venus Fairywinkle.
* The Godparents never died. But in the episode "Wish Fixers" a Level 6 electrical magic discharge could've killed Cosmo & Wanda. This is very strange, though it is possibly that they can die on purpose, but not unintentionally.
* In the Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide episode "Guide to Day Dreaming," Ned Bigby has Cosmo and Wanda as fairy godparents in a daydream. They told him he could wish for, as examples, "a snowcone," "poofing into The Evil Dr. Sweeny's Office," or "a snowcone." Daran Norris, who voices Cosmo and Mr.Turner plays Gordy who is the janitor on the series.
* Cosmo was originally envisioned as a slob, and Wanda's original name was Venus.
* Cosmo and Wanda have been mascots for Nickelodeon for a while and have appeared in Got Milk? commercials.
* Wanda's appearance has changed slightly over the series. In the first season she was drawn with light pink skin, though eventually her skin tone changed to match Cosmo's, which is a more human-like flesh tone.
* In the episode "Sleep Over and Over", Cosmo's "pets" have the same names of some characters of another Nickelodeon show, Jimmy Neutron. It is unknown if it is coincidental or intentional.
* Cosmo and Wanda also appeared in Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast, along with some characters from both in Rugrats and SpongeBob SquarePants.
* In all three of the The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour episodes, the characters from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius always think that Cosmo and Wanda are computer-generated programs. In the first crossover, Jimmy thinks that Fairy World was a computer reality and doesn't believe that Cosmo and Wanda are magical creatures (because he only believes in science). If Jimmy were to discover the truth, it is unknown if Timmy would lose Cosmo and Wanda, since Jimmy and his friends are from another reality.
* Cosmo and Wanda's transformation into fish is a cultural reference to the Academy award-winning film A Fish Called Wanda.
* Cosmo believes in ghosts, goblins, ghouls, tigers, aliens, corn flakes, and butter, but not giraffes because they're "too weird" (all have been seen in the show including the giraffes).
* Wanda and Cosmo's superhero dog names, when they are the sidekicks to Cleft the boy Chin Wonder, are Ace and Klefto which are spoofs on Batman and Superman's dog's names (Ace the Bat Hound and Krypto the Superdog).
* Wanda was shown to have a bone in the pink swirl in her hair as when she was electrocuted.
* There are shirts for sale that show Cosmo and Wanda as goths (created by John Kovalic). The logo on the shirt says: "The Fairly Goth Parents."
* In the episode "This is Your Wish" one of the clips shows that Cosmo has had breast implants.
* Cosmo has sunk Atlantis 9 times which was mentioned in episodes like "Something's Fishy." One of these times was seen in "This is Your Wish", where this specific time, along with other blunders caused by Cosmo, resulted in Jorgen Von Strangle being demoted. However, it was never stated how the other 8 times had affected Jorgen's life.
* Revealed in the episode Where's Wanda/Imaginary Gary that Cosmo's shirt is "Dry Clean Only."
* In the episode Something's Fishy, it is revealed that the King of Atlantis and his people have a diet that consists of "crabs", "starfish", and "the occasional underwater squirrel", all of which is a spoof of the characters Mr. Krabs, a crab, Patrick Star, a starfish, and Sandy Cheeks, an underwater squirrel, found in Nickelodeon's SpongeBob Squarepants.
* It is revealed in "Apartnership" that if Cosmo and Wanda are apart, their magic becomes weaker.# Mom works as a real-estate agent, and Dad works in middle management. Dad's job is often described as a "pencil pusher", to the point where Dad is obsessed with them.
* In some episodes, Mom and Dad are transformed into costumed superheroes known as Mighty Mom & Dyno Dad.
* The episode "Smart Attack" revealed that Mom's ring's stone is cubic zirconium, but Dad told her otherwise.
* "Smart Attack" reveals that Mom wears contact lenses.
* As a young girl, Mom was in scouts, and is still very good at outdoorsy activities such as pitching tents and cooking outdoors.
* Mom and Dad didn't have faces in the Oh Yeah! Cartoons shorts. Their heads were sometimes visible, however. The episode "Party of Three" shows that Mom was once a redhead, but when The Fairly OddParents became a regular Nicktoons series, and Mom and Dad were given faces, Mom's hair changed to light brown.
* Mom wishes she had given birth to Chip Skylark instead of Timmy Turner.
* Dad's age is 42 because in the episode Odd Jobs, he said, "I will be on a mission to Uranus (it's a planet?) for 23 years Timmy! See you when I'm 65!"
* Dad's favorite shirt is a purple shirt that says "BORN TO PARTY", and Mom said that it was stolen by Canadians.
* The first time his dad's face is shown is in the episode where Chester becomes good at baseball.
* The second and final time Bucky McBadbat's face is shown is in Fairy Idol.
* Chester actually received fairies twice, though both realities in which he received them were cancelled out. He received Cosmo & Wanda as his fairy godparents in an episode where Timmy saw how life would be like had he never existed. He received Norm the Genie as a fairy godparent in Fairy Idol, but after Norm quit, Chester used his last Genie wish with Norm to wish that none of this had happened in an act of sacrifice for his friend Timmy.
* In Fairy Idol, Chester is seen sitting on his bed, but with posters of Chip Skylark and teeth with the word "Smile." This is interesting because Chester has such bad teeth, but has posters that encourage good teeth habits.
* According to Channel Chasers, Chester has an obsession with cheese.
* Despite hating the banjo he is actually very skilled at playing them.
* Even though girls give him hives Cindy Vortex had no effect on him since they're from different universes.
* Jorgen uses a jet pack instead of wings. He also disappears and appears in (Nuclear) explosions, and has only "poofed" in one episode.
* Jorgen is, obviously, incredibly muscular and strong. In School's Out: The Musical, he picks up many fairies and carry them in a sack. He is known to lift a lot of things with one arm or hand, and beat up all the anti-fairies after they were trapped back in Fairy World.
* Wanda and Cosmo are his best friends... which is a surprise to them. When Cosmo inquires about it, he states he doesn't have many friends: he punches them once and they take off. Regardless, he does seem to care about them despite the hard times he constantly dishes out.
* Is married to the Tooth Fairy, the love of his life, after he proposed to her with Timmy's baby tooth.
* He is the only fairy who stands on the ground instead of hovering in midair. The only time he has ever hovered in mid-air (without his jetpack) was in The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide when Professor Calamitous had complete control over his body and magical powers. He also hovered in mid-air (very briefly) in Fairy Idol.
* He trained Timmy when he wished to be a fairy in "A Mile in My Shoes."
* In Fairy Idol, a recurring joke involving Cosmo's obsession with string was concluded with Jorgen's apparent obsession with rope. ("It's like string, only manlier!")
* Can only laugh by seeing others in pain. He does seem to cry at touching moments though, like after listening to a love song from Wanda and Cosmo in School's Out: The Musical, or when the Tooth Fairy had dumped him.
* Although Jorgen speaks in a strong Austrian accent in the English Version, the German dub does not give his voice any sort of accent. In the German dub his name is "Jean-Claude von Ramme", a parody of action-film star Jean-Claude Van Damme.
* His favorite soap is called "All My Biceps" (an obvious parody of All My Children, starring Wanda's "somehow hotter" twin sister Blonda).
* In The Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 2, it's revealed that one of Jorgen's pet peeves is seeing kids wish for nonsensical wishes that violate Da Rules (such as the wish for a giant rocket-propelled hot dog).
* When Timmy wished for his life to be an action movie, Jorgen was accompanied with a pink cat called Mr. Tuliptoes.
* The wishes he grants are usually a bit extreme: when Timmy had all the fairies wanting to be his godparent, he distracted Jorgen by wishing for things, one of which was a puppy. The puppy conjured was actually a dangerous attack dog. His second wish was for a giant cookie...and the dog got promptly smushed under said giant cookie.
* He has a strong dislike for Juandissimo's cooking (though it's probably because Juandissimo simply can't cook) to the point where he hatched an elaborate scheme to reunite him with Remy, on the condition that Remy be forced to endure the cooking.
* In The Zappys Jorgen has a godchild named Winston, but in other episodes he doesn't.
* He's farsighted, as he needed glasses to read Da Rules in Fairy Odd Parents The Musical!
* He has a story book that makes what ever he reads come true. This was shown when his subordinate Binky was sick and he read him a story it happened to Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda. Its also mentioned that he's done this before and read a story called "The Wolf Who Ate Cosmo Alot", which Cosmo still has a scar from.
* Wanda's family are the only ones able to intimidate Jorgon and have done so three times (the first was Wanda, then her "Twin yet some how hotter" sister Blonda, and lastly their father Big Daddy).
* In The Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 2, it is revealed that Jorgen thinks sourdough bread is the "lowest form of all bread," but he enjoys spicy mustard.
* Crocker's birthday (March 15) is a reference to the Ides of March, the day Julius Caesar was assassinated.
* Crocker was once a roommate with Stephen Hawking. This fact is revealed when Hawking demonstrates that Timmy was correct about 2 + 2 = 5. Hawking then gives Crocker an "F". Trying to debunk Hawking at the end of the episode, he chases him with a proof that 2 + 2 equaled six, not five.
* Crocker's Canadian "Uncle Albert" not only looks like his nephew, but he is just as crazy - his obsession is genies. Also, "Uncle Albert" might be connected to Paul McCartney's character in the song Uncle Albert.
* He apparently can predict the exact situation involving Cosmo and Wanda in the current episode, down to the last detail even drawing faries that look like Cosmo and Wanda.
* He likes shrimp puffs. This particular detail is not as emphasized in later episodes.
* Crocker was the primary villain in The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour, but had cameo appearances in The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide and The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3: The Jerkinators.
* When Crocker sees or talks about fairies, he jumps around shouting "FAIRY GODPARENTS!".
* For reasons unknown, Crocker has ears on his neck. Several jabs at this have been made in later episodes by Norm the Genie, Timmy's Dad, and Nagalees (Wanda).
* It should also be noted that Crocker made a cameo appearance in Dream Goat, which aired on Nickelodeon quite a few episodes before Transparents.
* In Nega-Timmy, after Evil Timmy kicked Crocker out of the school, Crocker briefly took a job as a door-to-door salesman whose entire wares consisted of ham. Later on in the episode, Crocker inadvertently crossed paths with Evil Timmy, resulting in Crocker taking a job as a tour guide. In No Substitute for Crazy, after Timmy wishes the substitute teacher to become the regular teacher, Crocker became a traffic guard. In Future Lost, Timmy wishes the world to be like in the sci-fi book he was reading, where robots are employed as teachers, resulting in Crocker being a janitor. This means that, to date, Crocker has had five known jobs so far on the show.
* One of Crocker's ancestors was, quite possibly, none other than Alden Bitteroot.
* Despite his recent actions, he is still featured in Cosmo and Wanda's Godchild Hall of Fame, possibly meaning their criteria has no regards to whatever their former godchildren do after losing them.
* Listening closely, he sounds like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons tv series.
* Her last name has not yet been revealed, just like Francis and AJ.
* At the end of the theme song in each episode, her head turns into an object that has to do with the episode (or one of the episodes in the 30-minute block).
* Chip Skylark wrote a song about her titled "Icky Vicky".
* In the pilot episode Vicky mentioned a little brother who's apparently never appeared in the series.
* In The Good Ol' Days Chip Skylark the first wrote a song about her.
* Vicky also looks like Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) from the musical "Notre Dame de Paris".
* The Pixies are very similar in appearance and behavior to the Agents from the "Matrix" trilogy. One Pixie is also named Sanderson, which is very similar to Anderson, the surname of the main protagonist of the trilogy.
* H.P.'s hat doubles as a pen.
* Ben Stein voices all of the Pixies, and H.P. clearly bears a resemblance to Stein.
* In contrast to the deadpan voice work of Ben Stein, the singing voices of the Pixies are performed by rappers Method Man and Redman.
* The preferred music of pixies is rap.
* H.P likes golf, however he cheats with magic.
* Sometimes during Schools Out: The Musical, and Fairy Idol you can see that Sanderson's cowlick is missing.
* The Pixies seem to be smaller in size in their first appearance than all the other times.
* The electric collars that H.P. gives Cosmo and Wanda are familiar to the Deadlock collars in the video game Ratchet:Deadlocked.
* Butch Hartman's real name is Elmer.