Forum Animaux - Chat
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 35151 - de Tharushi , 18 ans (SRI) - 2021-07-14
Chat : "My favorite pet"

Hey, Cats are not my favorite but I do like cats. I had two kittens back then. I loved them so much. But unfortunately, they left the world so soon. I was so heart broken at that time.I didn't eat properly. All I thought about the cats. I wept so much over their death. But half and year later I understood that everyone who comes to this world bring their death with them. So now I have made up my mind but still I don't pet animals.but I love them.

35151 -
modifier supprimer 35165 - Réponse de Matias AG , 13 ans (ECU) - 2021-07-23

Hola me presento ma llamo matias 🥰🤝 es un gusto escribirte🥰

35151 -
modifier supprimer 35154 - Réponse de 糖奶 , 15 ans (CHN) - 2021-07-16

My first cat is white and brown.U never believe it that she was gave away to me by a man at the grocery market.But she did not eat anything,finally we released her.My second cat was picked by me.She is so cute and small,and she did not afraid of me but followed me.She ate my food and then i take her to my home.But she had been used to rough living,so she became nervous after getting my home.Without any other choice,i replaced her to the place she stayed.The next day,i arrived at the place but found she had not been there.Since then,she never show up.I really like cat,but my mom does not allow me to pet one.Oops,its time to sleep,bye

Forum Animaux - Chat - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info