Forum Soutien Scolaire - Histoire
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 20422 - de Anna (Russia) - 2019-05-11
Histoire : "Help with final paper"

Hi! My name is Anna and I need your help :)
I am writing a study about the position of theological faculties in the Third Reich.
Unfortunately, I don’t have enough money to go to Germany myself and work in German libraries and archives. But I believe in miracles! :) Therefore, if you study in Germany and know the history of your university well, if you can share books and articles on this topic, please write me an email (annamordzilovich@gmail.com). You are my only hope! I'll be glad any help! Thank you in advance, I hope for your understanding :)

20422 -
modifier supprimer 20573 - Réponse de Don (USA) - 2020-01-22

Good topic. In Hitler Germany, Hitler presented himself as equal to ad greater than Christ. I read a book called Hitler's Pope about the rise of Pope Pius XII. During the Naz, with Pius as Pope, the Catholic Church was well aware of Jewish persecution in Germany, but did nothing to raise the issue to public attention. The reason is that the Catholic Church reached an agreement with the Nazis to protect the Church's own interests and degree of freedom with Germany. Mnany groups in the West were aware of the Nazi oppression of teh Jews, but remained silent to protect their own economic interests in Germany - including the Jewish people involved in Hollywood and the Entertainment business.

Forum Soutien Scolaire - Histoire - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info