Forum Loisirs - Animaux
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 43339 - de Olivia , 11 ans (USA) - 2020-09-21
Animaux : "I Love Animals!"

I LOVE animals. All of them are so cute and really helpful with the environment! I've never had a pet until recently when we got a kitten!! He is the cutest thing on the planet!! I live in Glendale and Sierra Madre so I live in the city half time and the mountains the other half time. In the city, there are squirrels, pigeons, and occasionally coyotes. In the mountains, there are deer( sooo cute), bears( also super cute), bunnies, coyotes, foxes, lot's of birds( there are many species of birds there but the parrots mostly come out in the morning but have moved away temporarily because of a really bad fire close to my house, it burned the whole mountain next to my mountain!!), and bobcats( they mostly stay on the other side). Tell me about the animals where you live! 😄😄😄😄

43339 -
modifier supprimer 43545 - Réponse de Olivia , 11 ans (USA) - 2020-11-28

Loujain, yes they are super helpful! :) My kitten is more like a 6 year old kid in human years now lol!

43339 -
modifier supprimer 43518 - Réponse de Loujain , 10 ans (United Arabs Emarits) - 2020-11-23

I agree ,the animals do seem helpfull and i agree that a kittin is the cutest little animal in the world!!

43339 -
modifier supprimer 43377 - Réponse de Louie , 11 ans (Indonesia) - 2020-10-08

Hi, My favorite animals is dog. My favorite cat is Maine Coon because they can be a friend with dog and not make a mess. Maine Coon is the biggest cat in the world. Maine Coon is a cat from North America.

43339 -
modifier supprimer 43374 - Réponse de Olivia , 11 ans (USA) - 2020-10-06

Hi Margot! Sure, what is your ref number so we can talk? Hope to talk soon! -OLivia :)

43339 -
modifier supprimer 43373 - Réponse de Margot , 10 ans (france) - 2020-10-05

Bonjour Olivia moi aussi j'adore les animaux j'ai 1 chien epagnol cetter anglais un chat des poules et avans on avais des poissons si tu est intérésant répond vite si tu veux

mes amitier margot

Forum Loisirs - Animaux - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info