Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 130805 - de Andrea (Italie) - 2023-04-08
: "CALLING TEACHERS IN THE EU: EUROPE DAY ON 9 MAY"

Dear colleagues from the European Union,
I am an Italian teacher of geography addressing you because, as you know, next May 9th will be Europe Day.
To celebrate this occasion, I am preparing a quiz (in English) on the EU with my 13 year old pupils: a multiple choice questions test. I would be glad to share and exchange it with something similar made by a class of yours in another EU country.
If you are interested in this kind of inititative, please reply to this message and I will contact you from my professional email address to exchange our details and educational material.
Thank you in advance, and happy Easter everyone!

130805 -
modifier supprimer 130816 - Réponse de Selvandieu (Haïti) - 2023-04-28

Hi!!!

I am MEME Selvandieu Founder of a large Foundation on the name of Spiritual Backup from Haiti and head of a large Association of several schools in the 10 departments of the country. So it is with great pleasure to enter into school correspondence relationship with you from Haiti. Already our children are ready.

May God bless you even more in the precious name of JESUS CHRIST.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info