Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Collge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 131467 - de Íngrid (Espagne) - 2024-01-14
Collge : "Anyone interested in a penpal English exchange?"

Hello, I am currently teaching English to 11-12 year-old and 15-16 year-old students from Barcelona, Spain, and I would like to do an English exchange with students of similar age abroad. In principle, I had a penpal exchange in mind, but I am open to do other kind of activities. I am specially interested in improving the English communication skills of my students (so I would rather focus only on English writing / speaking, rather than doing an English-Spanish exchange). However, I am open to suggestions.

Feel free to contact me if you're interested.

131467 -
modifier supprimer 131539 - Réponse de Erika (Mexique) - 2024-02-27

Hi! I teach English to students between the ages of 13 and 17. We are in Mexico, I would be interested in writing and zoom calling your students, this way both classes can work on improving their English. My email is erika.sherwell.hadad@gmail.com, let me know.

131467 -
modifier supprimer 131512 - Réponse de Molly (USA) - 2024-02-08

Hello! I see that you just posted a message here just a few weeks ago. I'm an English Language teacher of 4th grade students here in the United States, in the state of Iowa. My name is Molly Wilson and I have about 15 students that are wanting to practice their English with pen pals. All of my students are Hispanic, coming from various countries south of the border. We are wanting an authentic English writing experience and would look forward to communicating with you. Thank you!

131467 -
modifier supprimer 131485 - Réponse de Maria Silvina (Argentine) - 2024-01-24

Hello Ingrid! I'm also interested in a penpal English exchange. I'm an English teacher at a Secondary School in Unquillo,Cordoba, Argentina. My students are 11-13 years old. Our school year begins on February 26th and finishes on December 2nd. We have a two-week holiday in the middle of July. Contact me if you're interested.
Best regards.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Collge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info