Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Collge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 31261 - de Dave (Thaïlande) - 2009-09-06
Collge : "Pen Pals fro Thailand"

I am an American teaching English conversation and computer skills here in very rural Thailand. I have been looking for a school for my students to write to.

If you are interested in wanting to know more about the students, school,country, and me please feel free to write.

I have a total of 23 students ages 12 to 15 years old.

31261 -
modifier supprimer 103962 - Réponse de Mary (USA) - 2015-06-14

Hi! Many of my students are from Thailand and I think it would be fun for them to communicate with kids in Thailand. They are still learning English, but this would be a great way for them to practice during summer school. I have high school students.

31261 -
modifier supprimer 31569 - Réponse de Makia (USA) - 2009-09-22

I am a teaching of students with various learning challenges (most of which are in comprehension) and I introducing my students to Thai culture. They are reading a book titled, "The Gold Threaded Dress." The main character (Oy) is from Thailand. I would love to connect my students with some pen pals.

31261 -
modifier supprimer 31268 - Réponse de Mira (Pologne) - 2009-09-06

Hi,
I run a small private English school in Poland and I am looking for snail mail penpals for some of my students. They could exchange emails too.
Are you interested?
Best regards
Ludomira Kalicka

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Collge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info