Forum Métiers - Ecrivain
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 39658 - de Maddie , 10 ans (CAN) - 2021-04-12
Ecrivain : "Chapter one!"

This was it! I was entering Premiere dance, with my brand new duffel bag that my mom finally agreed to buy for camp attire! I was the last one to arrive, so I asked someone at a desk where the day camps took place. The guy gestured to a door marked ‘studio A’. I took that as a sign and marched right into studio A. Inside I saw a girl who looked about sixteen with legs like twigs and short ruby hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore huge fat rimmed black glasses, and a tank top with a name tag that read: INSTRUCTOR. She walked over, smiling. She held a clip board with a checklist on it. “Hello there! You must be… Allie?” She asked. When I nodded, she smiled. “My name is Judy Doward. I am your acro instructor.” She said sweetly. My face twists into a confused expression. “Acro?” I ask. “What’s acro?” Judy opens her mouth to reply but is interrupted by laughter from behind us. We turn to see a group of girls that must be my campmates. I see Jasmine, but mostly I see that she’s laughing too. Judy puts her hands on her hips playfully. “C’mon. The ol’ Alls is new! Give her a helping hand for Pete’s sake.” She teases. I smile at her. The girls shrug and begin to chat again. Judy bent down next to me and whispered into my ear: “Acro stands for Acrobatics, meaning like, rolls and flips and stuff.” And then she walks to the front of the studio. “Okay, girls! I need to pick up some freezies for later. But I will only get them if you promise to include Allie here in your chitter chatter. Deal?” Judy announces. The girls nod, and Judy leaves the studio. I walk over to Jasmine, who’s talking with a short girl with a few freckles and blonde hair pulled up in a tight bun. “Hey, Jasmine!” I exclaim. The girl she had been talking with glared at me and scooted away. I take her place. Jasmine glares at me as well and scoots away. I didn’t get it. I brushed my teeth this morning. I washed my hair. As far as I knew, all I’d done was said hi. I sit alone until Judy comes back. Judy gestures at me. “Were you including Allie?” She asks matter-of-factly. The girls shrug, and then Judy holds the box full of Mr.Freeze freezies over the trash can. The girls erupt in nods to save the freezies. I sigh. Maybe they were nervous for their first day too. “Ok!” Declares Judy. “Let’s get started!” She sits down on the floor. “Everyone separate.” Judy says. I rush to a spot near Jasmine, but It’s already taken by bun girl. I try to shrug it off and sit in the back left corner. Immediately, Judy twists in a pose that doesn’t look like something the human body should do! No matter how much I twist or turn, I just can’t do it! The other girls do it perfectly and laugh at me like I’m a big, clumsy, hippo. Maybe they’re not that far off. It goes on like this for the rest of class, but I still have hope. Because I, Allie Torian, do not give up that easily. Why would I? Jasmine was still my BFF, right? Or wrong? I should ask her during lunch. That seemed reasonable.But now, it was time to meet my instructor for next class. I hope they’ll be as nice as Judy! I hope I’ll be good at it! I hope Jasmine will talk to me! I hope, I hope, I hope…

39658 -
modifier supprimer 39667 - Réponse de Juliana (CAN) - 2021-04-15

Hiya! I like the concept here, but I suggest breaking up the text into paragraphs to make the reading easier. ;)

39658 -
modifier supprimer 39661 - Réponse de Maddie , 10 ans (CAN) - 2021-04-13

Sorry, I'm still working on it! But I'm glad you liked the first chapter!

39658 -
modifier supprimer 39659 - Réponse de Amaani (GBR) - 2021-04-12

I hope the next chapter is coming out tomorrow?!

Forum Métiers - Ecrivain - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info