Forum Métiers - Ecrivain
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 39758 - de Maddie , 10 ans (CAN) - 2021-05-04
Ecrivain : "Part two..."

In the box was an iphone. That was correct, but it wasn’t the iphone she was hoping for. It was only the iphone 21! She didn’t even think you could buy those anymore! And she was right. “We couldn’t afford a new phone, so you get mom’s old one.” Their Dad explained, smiling like it was a good thing. “C-can it call storybook characters?” Chloe sniffed, close to tears. “Um, we had a slight complication with that one.” Their mom said nervously. The tears were stinging Chloe’s eyes now. “You may call one storybook character.” Her dad stated, patting their mom’s back as she cringed with guilt. Chloe’s tears began to spill. How could she choose just ONE? More like one hundred! She snatched the phone from the box and ran to her room. She slammed the door shut and stacked piles of boxes she planned to decorate in front so nobody could get in. She watched her new-old phone’s screen light up, illuminating the large crack on the screen. This is the worst birthday ever, she thought grimly. She glanced over at her overflowing bookshelf, wondering who she was going to call. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, which she decided to ignore. The knock continued for a few minutes, and finally Chloe opened the door and leaped into her closet. She peered under the crack of the door, and was surprised to see Zara, searching her room. “Chloe, this isn’t funny. Come out or I'll burn your gifts.” Zara grumped, pacing Chloe’s room. Chloe let out a small snicker. Like she cared if her gifts got burnt. She almost would have rathered to get ash wrapped in a bow for her birthday. “Get out or you’ll never get the birthday present I got you!” Zara snapped. Now that caught Chloe’s attention. She crawled stealthily out of the closet and poked Zara’s leg. “EEEEEEEEEE!” She shrieked, whirling around faster than a racecar on a book on the couch with Sparky curled up beside her, and her dad was on his phone, catching up on Facebook or something. Of all the new apps, her parents still stuck with dumb ol’ Facebook. “Where did Zara go?” Chloe asked sternly, placing her hands on her hips. Her parents gave each other unsure glances, until her dad spoke up. “She’s just running some errands for us.” He said, not taking his eyes off his phone. Chloe grunted. ‘What a typical excuse.’ She thought, glaring at her parents. “I do NOT believe that!” She snapped, stomping over to her mom. “She’s going on a date with that dumb Eric guy, right?” Chloe asked, reaching her hand for Sparky’s soft fur. Instead she felt her mom’s strong grip. “We do not call people dumb in this household, Sweetie. You know that.” She said firmly. “You always take Zara’s side!” Chloe whined, pulling away from her mom’s grip. “She isn’t at her date yet, ok? It’s not until later.” Chloe’s mom said matter-of-factly, releasing Chloe’s hand. Chloe ran back upstairs and back into her room. She curled up in her bed, hugging her stuffed elephant, Binky, and eventually cried herself to sleep. When she woke up, she pranced downstairs with new energy. She’d barely slept the night before, but who did the night before their birthday? Especially when they THOUGHT they would get the gift of their dreams. She saw Zara on the tattered arm chair, clutching a shiny white box. To Chloe’s surprise, Zara handed her the box. It looked like the boxes that held expensive diamond rings, just bigger. “What, you want me to propose to Eric for you?” Chloe blurted out, examining the box. Zara rolled her eyes. “No, idiot, it’s for you.” She said, annoyed. Their mom shot Chloe and Zara a ‘look.’ “What is with the name calling, girls? I hope this is just a phase…” She said nervously. “Just open it.”

39758 -
modifier supprimer 39771 - Réponse de Amaani (GBR) - 2021-05-09

Like a page on this website so we can message each other. If you click on my page I have one.

39758 -
modifier supprimer 39769 - Réponse de Maddie , 10 ans (CAN) - 2021-05-08

What do you mean?

39758 -
modifier supprimer 39765 - Réponse de Amaani (GBR) - 2021-05-07

Do you have a 'Students of the world' account Maddie?

39758 -
modifier supprimer 39761 - Réponse de Maddie , 10 ans (CAN) - 2021-05-05

Thank you so much!

39758 -
modifier supprimer 39759 - Réponse de Amaani , 10 ans (GBR) - 2021-05-04

This is even better than your last one. I love how it's building up!

Forum Métiers - Ecrivain - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info