Forum Métiers - Ecrivain
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 39767 - de Amaani , 10 ans (GBR) - 2021-05-07
Ecrivain : "The Heart of the Night: Chapter 5"

Vastwars gripped Luna's wrist in his mouth and began to pull her to the window. 'Come with me Luna', he said. 'Come with you where?' 'Come into the night with me. Come and explore the realm of mystery.' Luna did not need bidding twice. She grabbed the coverlet from her bed and threw it round her shoulders, for it was rather cold, pulled herself through the window, and stood up on the outside window ledge. She threw out her arms and let the cooling breeze blow in her face. She heard Vastwars' voice at her heels. 'Climb onto my back and don't let go.' Luna climbed onto Vastwars back and held onto his long, thick fur. 'Ready?' The Wanil's rider gave a squeeze on his sides in reply. 'Well then, let's go!' And with that the beast braced his muscles and sprang!
'Aaaahhhhh!' Luna's scream was half out of fear and half out of the exultation of being in the air. Her Wanil landed on silent cat paws on the top of the garden wall. 'That was the most wonderful and scary thing I've ever done!' Luna breathed as she looked over the space they had flown over. 'The most wonderful things are scary.' Her companion replied. 'Now don't let go your grip; there are more to come.' So with one more look at her bedroom window Luna clung to her new found friend and readied herself for the adventure ahead, for there were to be many.

Forum Métiers - Ecrivain - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info