Forum Sport - Basket
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 26064 - de Celina , 14 ans (SGP) - 2018-09-08
Basket : "basketball"

im a girl who really love basketball, i felt as if i was living for it until I fell down on court that day. it was our most important match, i was hit by the defender so I ended up stumbling backwards. My knee twisted and i fell hard onto the floor. I heard a loud crack, i know something is definitely wrong. I partially tore my ACL and another ligament around the patella area. The doctor extracted 50cc+ of blood from that single knee, it was horrifying how my blood was spilling out of the tube omg. Anyways, I dont know how i should treat basketball now. It was actually the 5th time something went wrong with my knee, and the most serious one. Should i still be so committed to basketball and risk completely tearing my ACL which will send me to a surgery (that is quite major) ? Or should i be less active in competitions to protect myself?

26064 -
modifier supprimer 27039 - Réponse de Grey , 16 ans (CHN) - 2020-08-26

Hiii

I sympathize with you very much, because I also suffered from basketball injury
One time, when I was on the jump shot, I was footed by the defender, and I stepped on his foot. So I sprained my ankle so badly that I missed my PE exam. But I didn't give up basketball, I kept playing.
Basketball is the most reliable thing in the world. Don't give up
Peace!

26064 -
modifier supprimer 26164 - Réponse de Adèle , 14 ans (FRA) - 2018-11-09

Wow ... your story touched me a lot and I hope that today you are better!

Before I did basketball and I really loved it! Running, dribbling and shooter was one of the things I loved doing most in my life !! But I was "forced" to stop ... Not because of my level, I played well but I had to be outclassed in a team that I did not want, I knew that if I accepted , I will not play anymore and I will always be on the bench, I chose to stop basketball, sometimes I regret it but that does not prevent me from playing from time to time!

To answer your question, I think that you must first pay attention to your health, even if you love basketball, if you do it again, you might never play again! ... It is better to take the time to heal and resume later even if it lasts a long time because you could do a chronic injury ..

I hope I helped you !

Kisses !!
Adele

Forum Sport - Basket - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info