Forum Sport - Basket
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 27209 - de Eric , 12 ans (CHN) - 2021-01-07
Basket : "NBA"

hello guys.I am a student from China and I like basketball very much. I like watch NBA games.I like Golden State Warriors.I like Curry best.He just got 62 points few days ago.He is awesome.
Well if you like watching NBA games you can chat with me.

and a little question:which team will take take the champion this year?why?
I want Warriors to win the champion but this year they are weak.I think Los Angeles Lakers will win.They are really strong:They have so many stars......

27209 -
modifier supprimer 27324 - Réponse de Eric , 12 ans (CHN) - 2021-04-08

Reply to Jordan:
Yes I like Curry because his three points.But actually I like how he control the ball:he can pass well and every teammate can be use well.He don't shoot so more now.in China lots of people wanted him"DON'T PASS".
Yeah the NBA is changing now.BKLYN have 6 stars in there team now:KD,Irving,Harden,Aldrige,Griffin and Jordan.And they also have Harris that can make 3s.They ARE strongger than Los Angeles.The Lakers is not so good this days......
Utah is great too.They have Mitchell and Gorbet(who can defence the whole league-a joke).I don't know them very much but I know they are the top of the Western.
I played point guard in my primary school team.I'm only 5'7" high but I'm taller than our center.I can make points in the paint but my shoot is TREMENDOUSLY BAD.My free throw in our game is 0-4.and my shooting percentage without paint is lower than 10 percent.But my favourite is PASS.I have more than 5 assists in my school game(in 30 minutes)and I can pass well.
Well I don't have second favourite team.I just like the Warriors and how they play.Well I think Dallas is good.

27209 -
modifier supprimer 27289 - Réponse de Jordan (USA) - 2021-03-02

Hey Eric my name is Jordan and I’m from the United States of America. My favorite basketball team is the Portland Trail Blazers and my favorite player is Damian Lillard. I love how well he shoots the ball from deep and his overall ability to shoot the three. I’m sure that’s one of the reasons you enjoy watching Steph Curry. I personally think there are several teams that have a good chance of winning the championship this year. Like you said the Lakers are one of those teams. With Lebron, Anthony Davis, and many other great players they have a great team. However, they need Anthony Davis to stay healthy and not get injured if they want to repeat as NBA champions. Even when Anthony Davis was healthy this year, he didn’t play nearly as well as he did last year. It will be interesting to see if he can step up his game once he gets back from injury because he is very crucial to the Lakers success in the postseason. Another team that has a great chance of winning is the Brooklyn Nets. They are definitely a favorite to win considering they have three NBA All-Stars on their team. Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, and James Harden is a scary trio that seems very hard to stop. I think that teams only hope at beating them is to outscore them because trying to stop all three of them from scoring is an almost impossible feat. They will definitely be a tough team to beat in the playoffs. And the final team I think that could win the NBA championship is the Utah Jazz. The Jazz don’t have the stardom and firepower that the Nets and Lakers have, but they are the most fundamentally sound team in the league. They have shown throughout this season that they don’t need multiple stars to win and be successful. They are able to win with ball movement and having good players at all positions.
I have a question for you, do you play basketball on a team? If so, what team do you play on? What position do you play? I play on one of the teams for my high school. I play point guard and shooting guard. I’m good at shooting and dribbling. I’m currently working on being able to dunk the ball. What are you good at in basketball?
What’s your second favorite NBA team? Mine is the Boston Celtics. I specifically like watching Jayson Tatum play. His playstyle just looks so smooth and effortless. He can score and will and has very good handles. Also, he is very young and I’m looking forward to him being even better in the future when he’s one of the faces of the league. Another player I look forward to watching get even better is Luka Doncic. He is only 22 and is one of the best players in the league. He’s been averaging near a triple-double this year which is impressive considering it’s only his third year in the league.

27209 -
modifier supprimer 27237 - Réponse de mariam , 10 ans (ISR) - 2021-01-19

HELLO..
I love Basketball ..
I play Basketball with my family..

27209 -
modifier supprimer 27231 - Réponse de Alexei , 16 ans (RUS) - 2021-01-14

Hello! My name is Alexey, I am 16 years old and I love basketball and volleyball. I watch volleyball and basketball games all the time, my favorite basketball player is Stefan Karii and my favorite volleyball player is Yuji Nishida. What are your favorite athletes?)

Forum Sport - Basket - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info