Forum about Jobs - Psychologist
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 19216 - from Sekar , 15 y.o. (IDN) - 2012-10-28
Psychologist : "Solve my own problem..."

Hi all! Since in second grade of Junior High School, I decided to be psychologist / psychiatrist someday. I want to help people handle their problem. Just help to handle, not solve it all by myself. But now I realize that it's not easy! I got many problems and sometimes too confused to handle it by myself. I become frustrate and feel like wanna cry louder and louder. Give me your opinion! Can I keep my dreams to be psychologist if I still can not handle my own problems nowadays? ;(

19216 -
modify delete 27478 - Reply from Léa , 21 y.o. (FRA) - 2014-11-30

Hi! Don't worry to much about this, I am also studying psychology and sometimes I also have difficulties dealing with anxiety and sadness. I don't think it means you can't be a psychologist. Actually, it can allow you to become a great psychologist. Psychologists who never suffered from those type of situations have no idea of how hard it is for the person in front of them! Your capacity of empathy will be better than theirs! But you also have to be careful not to let yourself being overwhelmed by all of this. If necessary, try to meet a psychologist yourself. ;)

19216 -
modify delete 19714 - Reply from Sofia (GRE) - 2012-12-09

I also want to become a psychologist and I have some doubts like yours but I believe that you can deal with it.You can get used to it.However,if you think that you cannot face it,you should think about it!!I hope to help you!!

Forum about Jobs - Psychologist - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info