Forum about Jobs - Psychologist
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 27118 - from Lorraine (GBR) - 2014-09-25
Psychologist : "Helping people is fun."

One of my dream jobs is to become a psychologist. Like I said on the title of my message, 'helping people is fun'. Like-- literally. It is. My brother has an eating disorder, which I may not help him start to eat properly, and I just simply love listening to people's problems. I am quite young but honestly, I don't really care. My English level is way too high for my age group and I have been called an A+ counsellor by a friend, when roleplaying! D̶e̶s̶p̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶d̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶s̶y̶c̶h̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶p̶e̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶d̶i̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

27118 -
modify delete 27978 - Reply from Rachel (CAN) - 2015-02-05

Lol I also do role playing psychology with my friends! I make them call me "doctor!" I would also love to be a psychologist. It's so interesting how the mid works. And I hate that people treat mental illnesses like a problem that's not serious or they look at them like they're crazy. I hate it. And want to help people, because you're right- it is fun!

27118 -
modify delete 27330 - Reply from Tusher , 16 y.o. (BNG) - 2014-11-03

Glad to hear that..and thats good.. helping people by mentally is more than anything ..

27118 -
modify delete 27213 - Reply from arnaud.samuel , 24 y.o. (BDI) - 2014-10-13

thanks all of you.so am in baccalor one in clinic psychology and social.my dream's also to help anyone who have any mentality probems.to me welcom help us in 5smart association because helping people who is fun it will be one in our tags in this association

welcome

27118 -
modify delete 27146 - Reply from Alicia (ESP) - 2014-10-01

Hi i want to be your friend !!!!!

Forum about Jobs - Psychologist - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info