Forum about Jobs - Writer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 39662 - from Maddie , 10 y.o. (CAN) - 2021-04-13
Writer : "Chapter two!"

After what felt like hours, I finally found the next studio. I see a girl who looks about Judy’s age, smiling and grabbing papers. What a relief! She looks SUPER nice! I walk up to her. “Hi! Are you my ballet instructor?” I ask sweetly, just to make sure. The girl frowns and shakes her head. “Sorry,but no. You’re stuck with Mrs.Wodish. Toughest teacher in the book. She’s Molly’s mom.” The girl whispers sympathetically. “Who’s Molly?” I ask. She gestures towards a girl in my group. Oh no. My ballet instructor is bun girl’s mom!!! “Molly’s won every competition she’s been in here.” The girl explains. “With her mom’s training, she’s the best of the best.” I feel faint. Jasmine and Molly have been hanging out this whole time. I’m interrupted by the girl patting me on the back. “You’ll be alright. I gotta go deliver these papers. Good luck!” She grins, then walks out the door. Mrs.Wodish will probably be here soon, and I’m in PANIC MODE!!!! Then a light bulb flashes over my head. I have a flip phone, and Jasmine has an iphone. What better way to chat privately? I pull it out of my pocket and open our chat.

Allie: Hey Jasmine, are we still friends?
Jasmine: Shut up, we aren’t allowed phones
In class!
Allie: But the teacher isn’t her-

“Allie and Jasmine, put away those devices, IMMEDIATELY!!!” Yells a sharp voice. I turn around in fear to see the tall, fit, beautiful girl that is no doubt, Mrs. Wodish. And in the back of my head, I can feel the jolting sting of Jasmine’s deadly glare. “You will both be serving detention, and your parents will be notified. And, no freezies!” Mrs. Wodish continued. Jasmine steps up to me and whispers into my ear. “You have RUINED my reputation! We will, never, ever, be friends.”

39662 -
modify delete 39685 - Reply from Maddie , 10 y.o. (CAN) - 2021-04-19

Sorry I'm still working on them because my spring break is over and I'm doing online school.

39662 -
modify delete 39680 - Reply from Amaani (GBR) - 2021-04-18

How much time for each new chapter to come out?

39662 -
modify delete 39675 - Reply from Maddie , 10 y.o. (CAN) - 2021-04-16

Thank you for the feedback!

-Maddie

39662 -
modify delete 39668 - Reply from Juliana (CAN) - 2021-04-15

I like how the story's progressing! One thing I would say is to keep WORDS LIKE THIS to a minimum. Also, start a new line whenever a different character is speaking. Happy writing!

Forum about Jobs - Writer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info